Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him live a couple of times a few years apart, I think he is decent but he definitely has something against Rangers as he managed to mention us in both shows.

The one I remember was shortly after the 2016 general election where the Conservatives entered into a confidence and supply arrangement with the DUP.

He was talking about the election and said, "I see Rangers are now the government" or words to that effect. I've a feeling he mentioned the Orange Order too.

I've seen him live a couple of times a few years apart, I think he is decent but he definitely has something against Rangers as he managed to mention us in both shows.

The one I remember was shortly after the 2016 general election where the Conservatives entered into a confidence and supply arrangement with the DUP.

He was talking about the election and said, "I see Rangers are now the government" or words to that effect. I've a feeling he mentioned the Orange Order too.
He is an utter creep.

he's about as 'left wing' as Dominic Cummings.

He's one of the pretend woke crowd, and he let the mask slip when he couldn't bring himself to admit he'd made an arse of himself over the Kamara abuse. Same as folk like Frankie Boyle - the mask slips when someone they don't like gets abuse or wants the freedom of speech these guys supposedly believe in.

The word comedian seems to be inappropriately used these days, 10+ years ago a comedian generally had to be funny, they had to tell jokes that were humours.

These days many people who get called 'comedians' are actually just woke social commentators, they don't tell funny jokes they just talk about the woke political stuff.

Last edited:
The thing is the TV channels use the same three or four agents to book guests on their shows, so you see the same faces every time

It also raises the problem if an agent only wants to hire a specific type of client, then there will be a lack of variety. It's why we get a conveyor belt of comedians with the same political and social views, unless that's what the producers want

The thing is the TV channels use the same three or four agents to book guests on their shows, so you see the same faces every time

It also raises the problem if an agent only wants to hire a specific type of client, then there will be a lack of variety. It's why we get a conveyor belt of comedians with the same political and social views, unless that's what the producers want

There's a real lack of diversity of political opinion on these programmes, but it isn't an issue, for some reason.

The word comedian seems to be inappropriately these days, 10+ years ago a comedian generally had to be funny, they had to tell jokes that were humours.

These days many people who get called 'comedians' are actually just woke social commentators, they don't tell funny jokes they just talk about the woke political stuff.
Woke-schmoke.

This term, supposedly a slur, just means being opposed to racism and other forms of bigotry.

Opposite of woke being, appropriately, asleep.

Woke-schmoke.

This term, supposedly a slur, just means being opposed to racism and other forms of bigotry.

Opposite of woke being, appropriately, asleep.

There are lots of old school comedians who are not racist and not bigots but at the same time would not be described as woke. For example nobody would say Billy Connolly was woke and he is not racist (he also has Indian ancestry).

I think when people mean a 'comedian' is woke they mean that they are obsessed with gender and racial identity politics.

Some of these modern 'comedians' described as 'woke' don't actually tell any humorous jokes, they just provide a social commentary about identity politics.

I don't know how anyone can be stupid enough to mock a Rangers player on the day of his death while also holding the opinion that you hate Rangers/Rangers fans for acting poorly.

The bias some peoples brains are capable of just astounds me honestly, pond-life.

If your looking in Henning, can I bring to your attention that your Twitter handle of Ernie McGarr has brought a smile to my face.

Despite his 2 caps for Scotland, big Ernie’s finest hour was saving 3 penalties in a match at Bayview in the early 70’s against Septic.

As above , if I ever get the chance to meet you I would gladly try to punch you good looking, even if it took all day.

As funny as a boot in the baws. No doubt will claim its a new type of comedy and we are all misinterpreting it and he is the victim.
Here's an idea Henning, take a leave out of the Furhers book and put a gun to your head you absolute wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back