Ronaldo asks to leave Man U

No way they'll let him go to another EPL club.

He should have went to City for less money when he had the chance.

Dortmund would be good. Bundesliga could do with a high profile signing non Bayern related.

I know it’s unlikely to happen.

The suggestion was that he was hanging on to see what their plans were in the transfer market for next season and has bailed out after being less than impressed.

Arguably they might be a better team without him despite his individual contributions.

Apparently it was SAF that asked him to go back to Manure. Where he ends up, don't really care tbh.

Armani thinking of him in their 11 strips next season :))

He was actually the face of them for a while, so maybe that's a link!

Mind you, so was big David James in the early '90s.

NINTCHDBPICT000000409191.jpg

Wonder who’ll be interested, PSG?
Put it this way. He's won in England, Spain and Italy. Germany and France are the biggest challenges yet to face career wise. If I was him I'd be hoping for Bayern or PSG to come in... or slash his wage demands to come experience Ibrox ofcourse.

Cant see that, wont challenge for much there.

Honestly don't think trophies are a prerequisite. It's more the fact he, and by extension, the CR7 brand, can't be seen to associate with anything other than the Champions League. There was no chance he was ever going to play the Europa next season.

Honestly don't think trophies are a prerequisite. It's more the fact he, and by extension, the CR7 brand, can't be seen to associate with anything other than the Champions League. There was no chance he was ever going to play the Europa next season.
I agree with that part but the reports coming out are stating he wants to be somewhere he thinks there a chance of competing for major trophies also.

He was actually the face of them for a while, so maybe that's a link!

Mind you, so was big David James in the early '90s.

NINTCHDBPICT000000409191.jpg
I was listening to his episode of That Peter Crouch Podcast when it came out and he was saying that shoot was done on a petrol station forecourt/car park in Spain or somewhere like that

Absolutely nothing to do with anything on this thread but thought I’d point it out since you posted the picture

Jumped before he was pushed?

If you’re ten Hag, do you want to create your new team around an ageing prima donna draining mega bucks from your resources who’ll probably quit in a year or so anyway?

None of course, just have a feeling he'll end up stateside

The original tweet is gone, so I dont know quite what he said
Pretty much looking for champions league football and chance to compete for major trophies.

They never made him an offer though.
No because his agent went and played silly buggers and told United that city were interested which forced United todo what United do best and panic .. moment City found out they were being used as bargaining chip they backed out. If he wanted a move to a strikerless city he could of had it. Which is my opinion obviously not fact

Back