Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't already have history targeting the club and the fans he could say it's just an attempt at an edgy joke. However directly targeting someone associated with Rangers it is clearly agenda driven and targeted abuse which I'm sure is frowned upon in the world of comedy.

An ugly, unfunny scumbag.

What a lowlife.
Unfortunately, social media seems to bring scumbaggery to the fore.
He would never get away with a tweet like that if it was about a famous footballer in England.
A lack of respect on the day of death to someone who had mental health problems, yet he will still be making appearances on the BBC.

not up on current events..

why would this pish stain on a pair of y fronts, be commenting on a Rangers player dying

Squad of us should get tickets for one of his gigs and make him feel very uncomfortable.
And you can do it safe in the fact you won’t be getting a roasting because he’s an utterly shite comedian.

Only funny thing about him is his rather unfortunate hammerhead shark looking head.

not up on current events..

why would this pish stain on a pair of y fronts, be commenting on a Rangers player dying
He seems to have become a Hibs fan or something. And obviously they think they're a big club and our rivals.

I think comedy should have little boundaries BTW but that just wasn't funny. But I'm not sure he's ever really done it for me. As amusing as a shadow on a scan.

Sick bastard will be in Edinburgh from the 4th of August. Not condoning violence but if anyone wants to make a name for themselves....

The worst thing about this patter is that even my most bitter Celtic fan mates would probably have thought about saying it, but then realised, "nah, it's ultimately a shite joke and the definition of low hanging fruit."

Then a professional comedian — chasing likes, completely insensitive to the moment — hits out with it. It's the unfortunate legacy of actual good edgelord comedians like Sadowitz etc. where you get losers like this.

His politics are actually extremely odd.

Wehn's views have been described as right-wing by The Times and Richard Wilson, executive producer of Have I Got News For You.[13] In an article on left wing stand-up Stewart Lee describes him as occupying "[a] broadly libertarian position"

Described as a libertarian, but also has a tour named "My Struggle."

C*nt is an absolute wrong un.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back