Duncan Ferguson Leaves Everton

Guess only so many times he would want to be overlooked, and then expected to come in and fill the shoes when looking for their next gaffer.

Good luck to him.

They made it pretty obvious he was never going to get the manager's job so his choice was either settle for what he had or go try to prove himself elsewhere
Very brave move, particularly if he has nothing in place
Even if he does managers only last an average of about 9 months in jobs down there so still a very brave move

Best of luck to him

Derby county would be a good job for him , just been took over ,in league 1 so good league to cut your teeth in management

I like big Duncan and hope he gets a chance soon. Surely someone will take him on to get more experience as he seems like a great big guy. Loved him at Rangers.

How so? Everton have went back to being shite since Martinez left. Getting our from underneath the conveyor belt of managers and testing himself is a good thing.
It’s just a hunch but I don’t try ink big dunc is a modern day manager. He comes across as one of the Neil warnock types (hard work and application over tactics etc, might be wrong as I’m really only basing this on a Brief spell in charge and interviews.

Don’t blame him for wanting to try it but think it might have a high chance of not worki mg?

Again, hope it does work and wish him all the best.

It’s just a hunch but I don’t try ink big dunc is a modern day manager. He comes across as one of the Neil warnock types (hard work and application over tactics etc, might be wrong as I’m really only basing this on a Brief spell in charge and interviews.

Don’t blame him for wanting to try it but think it might have a high chance of not worki mg?

Again, hope it does work and wish him all the best.
That would depend on his coaches, and how he orientates toward that. As regards Warnock, nearly every manager is that type of manager; a lot of what we see though has to do with coaches. A manager's personality and character is still an essential feature to the role is what I'm getting at.

Good luck to him

He must have something about him if Ancelloti wanted to take him to Madrid with him

No one has said I have a large collection of butt-plugs yet which is a shock in itself.
A large section of our fan base like the collar grabbing, shouty approach.... (which ironically I don't think will be his style despite his persona, he will have learnt a lot tactically under the guys he worked with)

Back