Sports direct leak away kit

Nothing we didn’t see 3 months ago really. Same with the home kit someone received 3 months ago instead of the legends top.

Club should’ve knew it was coming from them the old saying fool me once and all that eh!

They are into with Ashley Castore that is imo

It was leaked a long time ago to be fair.

Sports Direct leaking it again isn’t surprising though.

Castore are the ones to blame by giving them it in advance.

You don't give him it then he doesn't/can't leak. Simples.
They all do, only 1 are obsessed with annoying us.

This thread will run for a day or so then nobody will care, don't know why they bother.

It’s pretty annoying they have the home top and training gear in all sizes but the Rangers store doesn’t.

Shambolic.

No cause he has the right to buy strips the same as Grieves and JD etc. Anything he buys we already make our % on. So it makes no difference if anyone buys from his shops or not. He buys stock and we make money

That will confuse the mentalists, but not quieten the conspiracy nut, tinfoil hat wearing oddballs - one of whom at least is already on the thread.

I don't like this one tbh.
So won't be buying it.
Probably cos I'm still in a hump of sportemongo on the Orange one.

Can’t we just stop them getting their hands on the kit by having words with Castore?
It was obviously part of the deal to remove us from the shackles of Sports Direct.

They seem to have some sort of exclusivity over our kit releases, which is mad.

Nobody can tell me any different.

SD are normally cheaper than Castore store and free delivery. It's deliberate.
Last few tops I've ordered from castore direct as it's cheaper than Official Rangers site.
Not sure if it’s been the same this season or not but last time I looked SD were selling Rangers replica kit at either £5 or £10 cheaper (it varies) than the official price. At that time they weren’t doing so with other club’s kit, only Rangers. The Fat C*nt clearly still bears a grudge.

Same with the leaks. SD will get all the promo pics and their stock in the build-up to release. For anyone else, he would honour the embargo until release date, but not with Rangers. What’s the betting the official launch will be this Friday?

It was obviously part of the deal to remove us from the shackles of Sports Direct.

They seem to have some sort of exclusivity over our kit releases, which is mad.

Nobody can tell me any different.
I think your correct there.
Probably a necessary evil to get rid of the fat wank.

Back