Aaron Hickey £17 million

Utterly clueless. You wonder how they manage to get dressed in the morning.
I'm looking forward to the judgements of lawrence and colak after 20 mins of a pre season friendly.

You would think lessons had been learned with lundstram last season, but no.

It’s a fact. Not an opinion.
Ok, Mr President of the Aaron Hickey fan club! I gave MY opinion of what I thought of him and posted the links to HIS ACTUAL STATS. Now mate, agree, don't agree, I don't really care less .

Bye, enjoy your day.

They will pay very good money for potential..it is sensible to try to get the young talent quickly..hence why young Scots going to Serie A it top 5 to top 5 move if it comes off and they get EPL move..big money.
The Dutch and Portuguese teams seem to be able to sell for silly money at times. What really is the top 5 leagues. England, Spain, Germany, Italy and who France?

He was 16 years old.
REALLY! My ability to remember things is still there mate but, I can given an opinion as others have and who have said exactly the same thing and I have seen him play since then.. thanks again for telling that interesting fact.

He has scored only 6 goals mate in Seria A., his stats are there in the link I posted and has been sent off in a game also. He has played a lot, I'll give him that.

Scored 5 in 36 games last year - That is good for a full back. Of course Tav scores more he is an anomally and also takes our penalties.

I'm looking forward to the judgements of lawrence and colak after 20 mins of a pre season friendly.

You would think lessons had been learned with lundstram last season, but no.

Colak is too old and will never make it. Lawrence we should never have signed because of the drink driving thing he is a rocket. There saved you waiting for the friendly to start.

Why do you keep saying bye? Do you not like someone disagreeing with you?

I would also question the “large majority” comment considering most people knowledgeable about football know he’s highly rated.
I'm bored with you and that's the end of me even talking about this to you. I gave an opinion and in fact I gave the same/similar opinion to many others on this thread and the reason I have kept saying bye, is the general hint to tell you to sod off...You're boring mate.

Last edited:
Whi
Stevie smith signed for us in 2002 Robertson was eight and hadn't even started his youth career at celtic.
When Smith signed for us the second time Andy Robertson was already at Dundee utd before moving to Hull Dundee Utd never really does deals with us, plus he's firmly one of them.
I can't even remember any clamour to sign him as he never really stood out.
Whit? Haha

We signed Smith when we were in the second Division. The season after we played in the 3rd against Roberston.

Posts like the drivel you just posted reminds me of the lengths people will go to in order to avoid saying the club didn't make the vest decision.

REALLY! My ability to remember things is still there mate but, I can given an opinion as others have and who have said exactly the same thing and I have seen him play since then.. thanks again for telling that interesting fact.
Yes, really. And guess what? See at 16 years old and up against seasoned professionals, you might not always play well and you can look like a fish out of water. Crazy eh?

I'm bored with you and that's the end of me even talking about this to you. I gave an opinion and in fact I gave the same/similar opinion to many others on this thread and the reason I have keep saying bye, is the general hint to tell you to sod off...youre boring mate.
I get the feeling you are annoyed about people questioning your nonsense opinions. You might want to speak to someone about that.

Yes, really. And guess what? See at 16 years old and up against seasoned professionals, you might not always play well and you can look like a fish out of water. Crazy eh?
I have also seen him play since then and did actually say that. He didnt impress me when he played against us, he hasn't impressed me since anytime I have seen him.

I have also seen him play since then and did actually say that. He didnt impress me when he played against us, he hasn't impressed me since.
He's impressed the people that matter and has been a regular in Serie A and getting rave reviews. Your dig at his goalscoring record is laughable. He's a fullback (just to remind you) playing in one of the most competitive league's in the world.

Patterson?
It’s inexplicable why folk question this stuff.
Sometime you sell a player for optimum value and other times there are release clauses and contracts running down so the fee isn’t that high.
It literally happens to every club.
Look at Mane. Last year of contract so goes for about 30 mill rather than 100.

He's impressed the people that matter and has been a regular in Serie A and getting rave reviews. Your dig at his goalscoring record is laughable. He's a fullback (just to remind you) playing in one of the most competitive league's in the world.
I posted stats for people to make judgements and gave my opinion on him. Yes, he has impressed the people that matter but, I wouldnt want him in our team as I don't he is that great a player.

Has he improved greatly since moving from hearts ? That’s some fee for the wee guy because he was pish in Scotland.

It’s inexplicable why folk question this stuff.
Sometime you sell a player for optimum value and other times there are release clauses and contracts running down so the fee isn’t that high.
It literally happens to every club.
Look at Mane. Last year of contract so goes for about 30 mill rather than 100.

They just want to get angry about something. I can remember quite a few being pissed off at us only getting £16m for Patterson.

I’m asking a genuine question as I’ve seen hee haw of him in Italy.
He got his move to Italy on the strength of his "pish" performances in Scotland. He's now just moved to the best league in the world for £17m. I think he's doing ok.

No he isn’t. The reason everyone used to talk about him was how unusual it was having a right footer playing LB. A quick Google will also tell you that.

“I’m more left-footed and I can strike the ball better with my left but I can play on my right without any problem,” he said in an interview with the Edinburgh Evening News last year.

Back