Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Why is 28 years old the doomsday scenario? What happens to players at 28?

It's usually a player's peak in most cases. Some peak earlier in their careers but most players have their best spells of their career in their late twenties and early thirties.

It stems mostly from football manager/FIFA games. Players start to lose 'stats' and decline as they head towards their 30s in these games. As a result a lot of young folk have wrongly applied that to real life, despite their being numerous high profile and high level footballers performing at the elite level well into their 30s. It's totally misguided and entirely based on video games.

Aside from that, players in that age bracket aren't going to be sold on in a few years for a substantial fee. So there's a belief among some fans that it's a waste of time signing these players because you wont make a big profit on them. Which is total fucking nonsense. But some people literally view every player through the prism of making a return on your investment. Completely forgetting that teams that win titles are far more likely to be made up of players in the peak of their careers.

No one.
It's their mental paranoia putting 2 and 2 together and making 55.

Arno Philips is who they mean. He worked with Hiddink in Russia. Russia were done for doping in athletics.
Therefore when Phillips joined in Nov he has doped all the players and turned them into WWE sized wrestlers.
They are a pathetic bunch. Even if our whole team got tested negative they would just say it was fixed, but what he’s saying there is liable absolutely no basis in truth!

Ronnie O connor just bangs his head against a wall constantly while shouting Rangers doesn't he?

And all this stuff about steroids being a huge bodybuilder isn't going to help you be a footballer, these guys are as the title says nutjobs
Just playing devils advocate here. They would help you bulk up quicker, which is what we stand accused of in some parts. As for superior fitness they have us on caffeine.

We had a vastly tougher group than they did.

Did we not eliminate Sparta Prague last season by way of a 2-0 victory in the group stages.
The same Sparta Prague who annihilated them 4-1 both home & away the previous season.
Both 55 & Seville in May has scarred them. None of this was meant to happen as they have believed everything Ill Phil, Forrest, Johnjames, SFM etc has told them, and they can't cope without resorting to their traditional victim mentality.
Loving their pain.

error
they were pumped by a Prague reserve side due to them being ravaged by Covid
even sweeter

I can't work out whether this imbecile is an agit propagandist or is just another pitifully sad example of a Septic who has lost touch with reality.
Its not significant or an afront to anyone.
Anyone who is normal will not notice or care.They are not as hate filled as him or as obsessively concerned with being a victim and creating division and strife.
Ronnie hasn't even got the self awareness to ask himself why he spends so much time and energy in life looking at the people that he hates.
Let's face it Ronnie.In the first instance jealousy took you too that web page.
I'm sure that you are an avid reader of FF and this thread.

Just playing devils advocate here. They would help you bulk up quicker, which is what we stand accused of in some parts. As for superior fitness they have us on caffeine.
I'm not sure that it's worth investigating in any way mate.It comes from spiteful obsessed minds.
Its born out of jealousy about some of our squads superior athletisism and the fear that we might win the league.
If we do they'll throw these accusations at us.
As for bulking up they conviently ignore Scott Wright and Arfield etc.Hardly juggernauts.

I love my football and following Rangers but I also have other interests outwith that.These guys don't love football they live to hate.It is a really pitifull existence.I wonder if they will ever wake up and see there is a big wide world out there and they could be actually enjoying life instead of examining every aspect of a Club they cant even name to try and find imagined wrong doings.The irony is if they had even a cursory look at their own club they would find enough material to write several books.

Ronnie O connor just bangs his head against a wall constantly while shouting Rangers doesn't he?

And all this stuff about steroids being a huge bodybuilder isn't going to help you be a footballer, these guys are as the title says nutjobs
The guys mentally unstable. He vigorously uses that realm of twitter but hasn't realised its specifically reserved for unhinged sociopaths.

I get the impression that Ronnie guy spends his days pacing around his mingin' bedsit obsessing about all things Rangers and trying to link absolutely anything to sectarianism.

What a pathetic life.

That Forrest victTmhood dweller isn't much better.

Having already tweeted this last night Ronnie obviously didn't get the outrage he wanted so he has tweeted it again.

VAR last season alone wins us the league, as simple as that. Purely ruling out their offside goals and our wrongly ruled out goals standing.

That is without going in to the numerous penalties their opposition were denied and the blatant ones we were denied.

Combine that with our focus being on European football and they would have been no where near us last season.
A timex with a stop watch function and an adherence to the allocated extra time given would have won us the league last year.

VAR would have saw us romp it.

Listened to Clyde briefly on the way to football & there was a loonball with some racist conspiracy about Julien, stereotyping the French as cliques of lazy prima donnas, then said the tims will benefit from Madden being away. Mad stuff
Think I caught a bit of that. Was that the mentalist that was banging on about mutiny on the bounty and the likes? Sounded like he had the mental capacity of a deid goldfish.

Listened to Clyde briefly on the way to football & there was a loonball with some racist conspiracy about Julien, stereotyping the French as cliques of lazy prima donnas, then said the tims will benefit from Madden being away. Mad stuff
The same Madden that gave them a free kick while hearts were attacking them and their player pulled up with a hammy. Doesn't have the ball, no one touches him and gets awarded the free kick.

Having already tweeted this last night Ronnie obviously didn't get the outrage he wanted so he has tweeted it again.

Couple of points you old bigot you Ronnie, (we know your looking in), I myself am a taxpayer of Glasgow and I'm delighted this event took place, you aren't so it's really none of your business and could you show the rule you seem to think exists that states wearing the colour orange is a slap in the face for Catholics?
Always a laugh reading your dribblings on here as you moan about bigotry, some neck you have doing that.
B-) :shh:

Back