Docherty shouting at Morelos

The cheek of Docherty shouting at anyone for being slack in possession.

Docherty only seemed to care when we went down to 3-0. His body language and energy levels before that were shocking, watch the game back and you will see him on numerous occasions losing his marker by standing still, it takes him seconds to realise that he has lost his man or is walking aimlessly without a purpose.

I'm not taking sides though i'm sick of it, every player and member of staff need to get a grip on reality and fast, if all their p*ss taking yesterday doesn't give them a good shake then nothing will.

Morelos is the only player to get pass marks for effort from me .

Not one single other player. Shocking.

As I said at 4am this morning once the morelos heid goes down forget it, he disnae want to know.

His heid went awol after he had the double header saved.

"Morelos, a man who always looks like he's lost a tenner and found a fiver".

Tom Miller yesterday. Sums him up, he is a proper moody bastard, you can imagine him losing it on the training ground.

Morelos was our best player yesterday. I like Docherty and think he will still be a good player for us in the future but he was among our worst performers yesterday again.

To be fair, what the %^*& is he doing??

Plays a simple pass into feet and instead he tries to dummy it and turns away from the ball...

Utterly amateur.

If I was Docherty I'd be tearing him a new one too.

Plays a simple pass into feet and instead he tries to dummy it and turns away from the ball...

Utterly amateur.

To be fair he was probably fed up holding the ball up for no one to back him up so tried to dummy it and spin round...

No issue with them having a go at each other. At least these two care.

Utterly amateur.

It was fairly obvious what he was trying.

He clearly tried to dummy it in the hope the bheast defender fell for it so he’d get round him

It never worked.

91st minute of the game. If only Docherty showed that kind of anger throughout the game instead of shiting out of tackles

I feel for Morelos
I am struggling to think of any time there was someone within 15 to 20 yards of him in their half
Isolated is understating it.
Again hung out to dry by the “tactics” as were the entire team to be fair
Murty should hang his head in shame.
That just shows why he was at Reading, no desire to win, just to sit back and try to not get pumped too much

I was a bit disappointed that Morelos’ immediate reaction was to chase after Docherty for berating him. That said at 4-0 down it wasn’t going to make a difference.

The lack of quality on the ball from Docherty and Dorrans has been poor over the past couple of games

To be fair he was probably fed up holding the ball up for no one to back him up so tried to dummy it and spin round...

No issue with them having a go at each other. At least these two care.
Probably not as fed up as we are of him constantly missing golden/easy opportunities against Celtic

Wee Morelos would maul docherty!

At least they showed a bit of passion. However the midfield were absolute gash yesterday as they have been all season so it’s no suprise Morelos gets frustrated it like he’s playing in their half by himself most weeks.

Anyone would be beeling. Trying a feint on the half way line at 4-0 down, FFS

The Celtic player isn't even anywhere near him

When Morelos got involved with Brown only one rangers player got involved ( Alves)
Team of utter shitebags and hide always

As I said at 4am this morning once the morelos heid goes down forget it, he disnae want to know.

His heid went awol after he had the double header saved.
I disagree I think even if he misses he soldiers on.
The only player I thought tried yesterday.he had an impossible shift yesterday

Morelos needs a partner up there to help. We should bring Miller on instead of Holt and went 2 up top like they did at Ibrox. The mentality of the players has to change before we can beat this shower. At least believe you can go out and win i feel that this hangs over the players now the feeling we can't beat that lot. But hopefully we'll get a performance in the split game against them surely can't be worse than this performance.

Hahaha whit?

This is the kind of blind faith bullshit that is utterly laughable

Docherty was one of our worst yesterday and has been pish since signing in all honesty
Exactly Some amount of bollocks gets spouted on here!
Everybody is entitled to an opinion but you hear some absolute belters on here,Wes for £5 million etc
I wonder if I watch the same game as other posters at times!!!

Latest posts

Back