The Louden: Rangers V Kilmarnock

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be open from 11 am tomorrow for the SPFL fixture against Kilmarnock with a 3 pm Kick Off
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the underground system and is situated directly across from the Ibrox Subway Station.
The Louden is an 18 and over Venue and we adhere to the Challenge 25 Policy. Government issued I.D, will be needed if you happen to look under 25
As customary we will have our usual Free Food, Ham and Cheese Rolls ( with Lurpak Butter, no less ) Pies and Hot Dogs

Away fans allowed in ? Serious question btw. I got a message from 2 Kilmarnock supporting friends looking for a watering hole. Most likely they’ll be sporting colours.

What time does it get full? Hoping to meet some folk in there but won’t get through till 1pm. They are planning to be in from 11:30.

Away fans allowed in ? Serious question btw. I got a message from 2 Kilmarnock supporting friends looking for a watering hole. Most likely they’ll be sporting colours.
Tell them not to wear colours and not make it obvious. They certainly won’t get in with colours

Tell them not to wear colours and not make it obvious. They certainly won’t get in with colours

I’m just guessing they’ll sport their colours as they usually do, Ibrox and that other horrible stadium in Glasgow I’m not certain if they will. Was asking just in case they do.

They might not go to the Loudon, Just asked for a friendly pub for a few pints, Loudon made more sense as it’s just across the road from the subway and just round the corner from the stadium.

Also I thought there would be no issue as it’s a low risk game and trouble very unlikely.

I’m just guessing they’ll sport their colours as they usually do, Ibrox and that other horrible stadium in Glasgow I’m not certain if they will. Was asking just in case they do.

They might not go to the Loudon, Just asked for a friendly pub for a few pints, Loudon made more sense as it’s just across the road from the subway and just round the corner from the stadium.

Also I thought there would be no issue as it’s a low risk game and trouble very unlikely.
They wouldn't get any bother but your 2 Killie mates would be taking up 2 spaces for Bears waiting outside.

It's a policy I agree with.

That’s fair enough, Can’t argue with that. I’m sure some other pub will welcome them.
To be honest mate they'd best off in town somewhere like the Horseshoe.

The likes of the Park Bar, Kensington which are the next closest to the stadium have door staff as well and they may chose to deny them entry.

Playing other teams anthems!!!! Bit odd for the quintessential Rangers pub etc. moreso after your speech about no away fans so Rangers fans can get in.
Not odd at all, I always welcome fans of most other British teams, Chelsea, ( Blue is the colour ), Sunderland, ( Blayden Races ) West Ham United ( forever blowing Bubbles ),
Liverpool ( No Song, just a warm welcome ) especially when they are filling our pub when a lot of our own fans can't manage.
The visiting fans I am talking about have all loved and respected The Louden and you can see that with their social media, but a dozen maybe less on here only want to be negative about The Louden
Simple, go somewhere else
As for Scottish teams and their supporters, never forget and never forgive

The Louden will be open from 11 am tomorrow for the SPFL fixture against Kilmarnock with a 3 pm Kick Off
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the underground system and is situated directly across from the Ibrox Subway Station.
The Louden is an 18 and over Venue and we adhere to the Challenge 25 Policy. Government issued I.D, will be needed if you happen to look under 25
As customary we will have our usual Free Food, Ham and Cheese Rolls ( with Lurpak Butter, no less ) Pies and Hot Dogs

Imagine having to state you use Lurpak butter on your free rolls, as if any bear would be turning their nose up at anything else. :))

Killie fans have been in before in company of Rangers fans. I was talking with them before a cup game previously through a friend. Just don't make it obvious and keep quiet.

I wouldn't encourage it but it does happen

Turn up with Killie tops and you wearing colours is a sure sign to get stopped though

Back