Matondo Lawrence Sakala
Colak

Then in midweek assuming all fit :

McGregor
Tav Goldson Davies Yilmaz
Lundstram Jack
Arfield Tillman Kent
Morelos

We need a big performance from the lads. Put this last week behind us and set down a marker for Tuesday by grabbing every chance we make. Hopefully a bag load.

Every chance we will have to score at least twice to get the points here as our team seemingly are adverse to keeping a clean sheet

In their faces from the start please. Good performance and no injuries before Tuesday. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

In their faces from the start please. Good performance and no injuries before Tuesday. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Just about to leave the house with my grandson for his first match.
I have told him not to expect a classic.
Already this season we have played two matches and have been on the end of ridiculous decisions in both of them.
And we haven't even faced KFC, Connor or Mulvanney yet.

I am hoping for a solid defense and 3 points.
We need stability at the back and better defending of set pieces.
There's no doubt it will take time for the new guys to gel.

In his interview McInnes says Killie must make sure we don't enjoy the game.

In other words break up play and time waste at every opportunity.

We should know what to expect by now and this is why the first 45 is so important.
Get at them early and destroy their game plan.
Send them into the dressing room with their heads down trailing by a couple of goals.
There is no way back for teams like this at Ibrox when their spoiling tactics don't work.

I'm getting sick of these 4 nil or whatever predictions. Everytime people say that they have a shit game. Stop it.

I’m sick of the, any win will do/will take a scrappy 1-0, comments like we are playing a top team and we are going to be up against it. Those comments probably come from people who want GvB to take the handcuffs off and adopt a more attack minded game plan.

Comments and confidence on an internet forum have no baring on what happen in a football match.

Need to be at it from the off today after Tuesday's horror show and a lacklustre first half against Livi.

How often do Rangers score >2 Goals domestically and/or keep a clean sheet?

Not nearly enough for a Team with this weaponry and who dominate possession of the ball.

Killie will park the buses and waste time while playing for setpieces everywhere.

It's not so different from 98% of Ranger's opponents in Scotland.

Play good & win is all I want. No side ways passing, intense foward pressure. We should be battering teams from the very first minute!

Predicting a slog as we try to play ourselves into a bit of form and the new guys find their feet. 2-1.

In his interview McInnes says Killie must make sure we don't enjoy the game.

In other words break up play and time waste at every opportunity.

We should know what to expect by now and this is why the first 45 is so important.
Get at them early and destroy their game plan.
Send them into the dressing room with their heads down trailing by a couple of goals.
There is no way back for teams like this at Ibrox when their spoiling tactics don't work.

And that’s why Scottish football will never improve itself or become more sellable to sponsors and broadcasters. It’s in the Stoneage.

Look at last night for example Crystal Palace having a right good go at Arsenal on a fraction of their budget.

Might sound silly but it’s all relative

As ever we need to come out flying at them and get an early goal, otherwise we're going to have a really frustrating afternoon.

We'll win but it won't be exciting, I fear. 2-1 Rangers, Tav and Lawrence.

Expect plenty of play acting for free kicks each time Rangers get momentum, with Clancy tolerating (or actively encouraging) it!

Agree that we should be burying most of these teams in the first half.

We have to start well, we have to start with a high intensity, pressing them high up the park, not giving them a second. We seem a bit cunedabke at the back, the solution? Stop them at source.

We need an early goal and then I’m confident we will find some confidence and fluidity in our play, but we need that early goal otherwise they will try and make it a stodgy game which we can easily fall too.

I think 3-0,

Lawrence, Colak, Tav

We need a performance that shows the right level of attitude and commitment. If we get that we win easily and sets us up for Tuesday.

Really need to see attitude and application.

3-0 Rangers. Right attitude needed to get confidence back. My only fear is Clancy as their twelfth man. He’ll book Morelos at least.

McInnes knows the psychology of the Ibrox crowd and has a half decent record there as a manager, we might be in for a long afternoon.
But we will do it.
Pull the safety bar down, sit back and enjoy the roller-coaster.

I am hoping for a high press, quick passing and movement, we know we have the players for this and this is how we have to play next week so what better way to prepare for it! Get the ball moving forward at pace and stop this side to side rubbish. 3 points, a few goals, clean sheet, no injuries and hopefully a wee run out for the Buff, not asking to much Rangers, Get It Done!

A win is essential for Rangers, can't afford to drop points
Would be happy with a 1 nil but a better performance than the other night
Come on Rangers

Not difficult: A big reply is needed so that we can go into the return leg on Tuesday with some confidence we can turn it around.

What concerned me a bit last week was that despite adding new more attack minded players to the team and having a full summer break to implement the way Gio wants us to play, we looked every bit as pedestrian and unimaginative in that first half especially as at any time in the last three or four years.

The key for me is always tempo.

If we start at a fair old rate of knots, we usually put these sort of games to bed early, but half the time we don’t seem able to do so.

McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz
Lundstram
McCann
Lawrence
Tillman
Kent
Colak

That’s the team I would go for, I know mccann most likely won’t start but I’m sick of seeing glen Kamara being shoe horned into being a no10, it doesn’t work. Jack also looks miles off it as well.

It would be nice just to win comfortably for once, a few early goals with no basic mistakes at the back letting the opponents back in.

We don’t seem to do that now, chances are it will be a slog with a late goal or we will score early but lose a cheap goal then struggle.

Need to see something from the likes of Colak, Matondo and Lawrence today

Back