Patterson starts for Everton today

UCHaj4.md.png

This team is getting relegated.

No recognised striker in the Everton match day squad. Only really got two in the whole squad - Rondon who is suspended and is shite anyway or Calvert-Lewin who is injured. Tough times ahead.

No recognised striker in the Everton match day squad. Only really got two in the whole squad - Rondon who is suspended and is shite anyway or Calvert-Lewin who is injured. Tough times ahead.

Sounds like Calvert-Lewin is out for 6 weeks too and doesn't seem like they have money to get someone else in due to FFP.

Calvert-Lewin strikes me as a Daniel Sturridge type story.

One good season out of nowhere (although not as good as Sturridge's), starts getting caught up in his own hype and then can barely manage to get on the pitch to do anything

Calvert-Lewin strikes me as a Daniel Sturridge type story.

One good season out of nowhere (although not as good as Sturridge's), starts getting caught up in his own hype and then can barely manage to get on the pitch to do anything
He's had some bad injuries and mental health issues. F*ck all to do with his own hype.

Wee man is playing well.

Wee ? he's 6 feet tall, you must be a giant :)

Playing very well, against a strong Chelsea. Seen Chilwell off, they've switched James to cover their lhs. Could've set up the equalizer for Ali.

Our add on looking a safe bet right now.

Think Patterson has been pretty good, only seen the 2nd half but certainly belongs in that company.

That was painful watching .. pass marks for Patterson though
.. should have had an assist if del ali hadn’t been sleeping ..

Players are entitled to have lives outside of football of course but when your team is struggling on the pitch and your star striker is out posing on magazine covers promoting his own fashion label it doesn't necessarily come across well.
You answered yourself in the first sentence mate.

Had a quick look on one of their forums and they seem fairly impressed. Didn’t see the game myself but there is a guy on there who goes by the handle davek who is a complete and utter prick. Has to be filth. Bitter bitter lady's front bottom.

Had a quick look on one of their forums and they seem fairly impressed. Didn’t see the game myself but there is a guy on there who goes by the handle davek who is a complete and utter prick. Has to be filth. Bitter bitter lady's front bottom.
I've been following his progress and have had a look on their forum too, that Davek bloke also slags off Richard Gough and doesn't like big Dunc, coincidence?

Back