Truly toxic chants from the Celtic support at Dingwall - The Scotsman

Nothing be done , we know that . They mock the disaster ffs !!

Sickens me and so glad have nothing to do with any of them !

Good to see it highlighted, but the media also need to look at themselves here, they have facilitated these cvnts for years.
This, this, this.
For far to long we have been the free hit while they have merrily carried on glorifying death and murder.
Rangers need to condemn this in all outlets. Let Sellik come back with...well with what?

The club should have been pro_active in highlighting it last week. Instead we took the dignified silence approach.

Contrast this to how quickly the Celtic board ensured the Kyogo video clip would be headline news on Sky BBC and every other media outlet within hours of it being uploaded.

The Rangers board clearly don't give a toss.
We should be reversing the decision to give this mob 800 tickets for Ibrox this season, and stating that we can't run the risk of this repulsive song being given an airing in our stadium.

Yes, the very same one Hibs fans were chanting last week.
Police Scotland still haven't made any comment over it. Yet look how quickly they sprung into action with the Rangers fans singing the moronic Kyogo song.

Racism is much worse than mocking a recently deceased person, in modern Britain.

That's just the way it is.

The Police won't be interested in this.

I genuinely couldn’t care less what they sing as they are scum and nothing will change my mind about that. However the sheer hypocrisy from the majority of the Scottish government and Scottish media on this subject is pretty disgusting. Two guys sing a song on a supporters bus and our whole support and club are labelled racist. The full celtic support sing an absolutely disgusting song and the same people in government and media who destroyed us are silent. In saying that the likes of Dornan, Yousaf and Stewart were probably joining in.

Last edited:
pyE00ta.gif

:mad:

The bizarre thing about this is that some celtic fans genuinely think it's ok to sing songs like that. Gross generalisations mixed in with warped beliefs

Pretty sure peoples faces were plastered all over the papers and on the news due to a song being sung at a Euro away trip about Tommy Burns.

Not even in a stadium or this country but will get far more attention than this.

Not surprised in the least by this but surprised by the fact it’s been called out.
This should be rammed in the face of their apologists like Dornan, Cosgrove & all the rest.
That club, it’s support & its representatives at the highest echelons of power in Scottish football are a stain on Scotland & a stain on decent society.

Their Board have willfully handed the keys over to the lowest form of human life within their support.
They are petrified of the green brigade

most semi decent celtc fans i know absolutely hate them, their opinion is they are an embarrassment to the club (if that is even possible)

To be honest nothings of the table now it’ll go tit for tat
Yip thats where we are. And Celtic FC knew it years ago.

At the moment their Ibrox disaster song only airs on their buses and pubs, but it will come to their stands soon enough as well.

So glad this has been highlighted, but never mind their horrible IRA fest for near on 90 minutes every week,horrible despicable support and the quicker the authorities come down on them the better, they have been allowed away with this sort of shit for too long.
The authorities won't come down on them, how many times has this been proved to be the case.

That's why I won't indulge in having a go at our fans.

Vile songs and chants from the fhilth fans is news,It’s been happening for decades and should have been exposed years ago a bit like their abuse issues.

Police Scotland still haven't made any comment over it. Yet look how quickly they sprung into action with the Rangers fans singing the moronic Kyogo song.
One rule for them and one rule for us

I have to say, this is a new low from that despicable shower of scumbags. That’s some going given they support the killing of innocent people.
They should never be allowed to set foot into Ibrox until the end of time.

Wee Fergus tried to sort them out decades ago and correctly called their IRA songs as " anti-Scottish " and embarrassing. He got no support from any politicians.

I thought something must've happened in Dingwall with them yesterday, I noticed on a few local Dingwall community pages that there were a few posts saying that yesterday was a great day, no trouble, everyone happy etc etc. Made me think they were local celtic fans trying to hide something.

We should be reversing the decision to give this mob 800 tickets for Ibrox this season, and stating that we can't run the risk of this repulsive song being given an airing in our stadium.
Correct and yet we still get arseholes who want their allocation reinstated because it aids to the atmosphere,I have hated every game I have had to witnessed them at Ibrox absolute vermin .The Club should be asking Celtic to make a statement about this vile song being sung by their support not taking any crap that it’s the away support and it’s the minority line they like to peddle.

I thought something must've happened in Dingwall with them yesterday, I noticed on a few local Dingwall community pages that there were a few posts saying that yesterday was a great day, no trouble, everyone happy etc etc. Made me think they were local celtic fans trying to hide something.
Oh, they have been hiding a lot of things. A lot. Beginning with their club.

This needs to go as far as the Scottish Parliament to stamp it out. Totally unacceptable behaviour and a few words from nil by mouth won't cut it.
Any songs Rangers fans sing and they don't like have been outlawed but none as personal, offensive and vile as this.
Police Scotland have been quick enough to arrest Rangers fans on the streets for songs they don't like.
All we ask for is equality and fairness in this country.
Action must be taken.
I don't agree with policing offensive language at all (who decides what's offensive & what is their motives) but the horse is long out the gates & there's Rangers fans done time for much less offensive than that so something needs done. I watched their game last week & over & above their usual more veiled IRA ditties was outright up the ra chants. Where are you Nikla?

They are utter scum. Remember, we have posters on here telling us our UB are trying to be like the Gangrene Brigade. Our support dont have a song like theirs to Super Trouper. Shameful.

NTAR!!!

Aye and that was only on a bus with nobody other than those on the bus hearing it. Then some fucking idiot films and uploads it.

This seems to have been inside the ground with other people in attendance who could be offended by it

Back