Lundstram giving it to Goldson

Midway through the second half after Goldson thought he was Beckenbauer and losing the ball,big John gave it tight to him.
Goldson didn't seem to like getting a talking to and few choice words were exchanged.
Anyone else see this from the Main Stand side ?

Good to have leaders in the team and things like this happening.

Won’t stop the Goldson pile on though. How dare a player they don’t like demand more from his teammates etc etc

FWIW I thought Goldson was dreadful on Tuesday but I also agree that we should be getting far more out of Lundstram at times.

He should be getting a talking from the whole support to fuukin buck up his ideas and cut out the antics never mind JL tellin him.

After a patchy start Lundstram has quickly learned what being a Rangers player is all about , Apparently he had quite a few chats with the late great Jimmy Bell that’s why McGregor ended up with his flying lesson.
Flying lesson?

Goldsons positioning at the front post nearly lost us a goal yesterday again.

When Souttar is ready, I think he should get a chance on the right hand side. I think Goldson could do with a reminder that he is not an automatic pick every game.
He’s the first pick because he’s our best defender and is made from Skynet

I wouldn’t want to pick a winner in a scrap between those two! What I can’t believe is there is still posters that can’t spell Big John’s surname properly after a year.

We need more from Lundstrum in his play imo.

Good to see him calling people out it’s what is needed
I don't know what Lundstrum role is right now. Why do we always seem to NOT play players to their strengths. He is a born captain. I welcome player exchanges, it shows passion and desire. Looks like we might need a few games to fully gel. Goldson needs talking to regularly as he is a bomb scare at times with his runs to nowhere

Goldson is always the first to point at others when he messes up, good to see Lundstram doing it when he is to blame.

Our former captain Richard Gough was commentating on game.
At one point he said let the killy player take the ball then wipe/clean him out.
True leader...
I think what he said was he should be anticipating taking the hit with the killie player charging and stop putting himself in a position where he can get hurt. Stand up to the challenge and make sure you are the one dishing out the pain.

It’s about time someone called him out for it. Goldson can be guilty of taking chances n losing the ball. He’s always quick to point out others. He almost well n truly killed off the qualifier on Tuesday
About time? Goldson has had nothing but criticism from a section of fans since he joined.

Good. Goldson is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Needs to be brought back to Earth, he’d be a better player for it. There’s a reason no-one made him a decent offer when his contract was winding down.

Why does everything have to be a drama? Players shout at each other all the time, in every team at every level.

Yet on here it's sweetie wife central 'its about time someone told him so it is'.

Well Tav and Goldson have been shouting and bawling at each other for years now and they're best mates off the pitch, it's part of football.

I love the moany bastard.

He gave a couple others a bollocking during the game.

We need him, we've got too many nice guys in the squad.

I think what he said was he should be anticipating taking the hit with the killie player charging and stop putting himself in a position where he can get hurt. Stand up to the challenge and make sure you are the one dishing out the pain.
I might be wrong mate but my interpretation of it was let him win the ball then clean him out. I'll watch again later..

Midway through the second half after Goldson thought he was Beckenbauer and losing the ball,big John gave it tight to him.
Goldson didn't seem to like getting a talking to and few choice words were exchanged.
Criticism was deserved.
Thought he was careless yesterday on more than one occasion.

Goldson strikes me as one of those players that doesn't accept criticism well. He never looks pissed off with himself when he has one of his fxck ups and his demeanor doesn't change. If he is being bollocked by anybody you don't see him hold his hand up and acknowledge anything like players when they hit a bad pass.
The slap of the thigh then look around for someone to blame. Don’t mind it to be honest, Shagger does it also. We’ve all been there :))

I like Lundstram as much as the next person but is it really noteworthy he shouted at a team mate. Happens all the time. Being the gobby sort on the pitch doesn’t necessarily mean good captain material either.

I meant from a team mate. N if the fans have criticised him that much maybe it’s time he learned not to lose the ball in dangerous areas
Goldson probably gets criticised more than anyone in the team from the fans haha

Tav and him argue almost every game and have done for years, Goldson isn't bullying folk the way you're making out ffs :)
I’m not saying he’s bullying folk. I’m saying he’s the first to moan at others when his own performance is far perfect. Im saying I’m glad JL had a pop at him hopefully it’s a bit of a wake up call.

Shocking eh. Never seen anything like that on a football pitch before?

He was poor on Tuesday night ,along with the rest of the team,and had a few lazy moments in the second half yesterday.
On Tuesday he did a good job of covering the space Tav left behind him. Clearly that was the role given to him by the manager, he did it well and if he hadn't the score line could have been worse.

Healthiest thing you can see in a team.

I remember Souness saying that if anyone wasn’t pulling their weight he didn’t get a chance to say anything at half time because John Brown would be wanting to fight them.

Gough had a pop at him on a couple of occasions yesterday, he let the Killie boy win a 50/50 and Gough right away says Connor has to be stronger than that then in the second half he let a high ball bounce and again the Kille boy almost nicks it and Gough is raging that Goldson let it bounce, "never let the ball bounce "

McIness said about our game on Saturday.

He would give space up and the ball to certain Rangers players.

I guarantee you Goldsons name would've been the first name he spoke about.

It’s about time someone called him out for it. Goldson can be guilty of taking chances n losing the ball. He’s always quick to point out others. He almost well n truly killed off the qualifier on Tuesday
To be fair he gets abuse for slow sideways passing and he takes a bit of initiative and goes forward and looks around and he has no option whatsoever and loses the ball.

More lack of movement than Goldsons fault on Tuesday imo.

I might be wrong mate but my interpretation of it was let him win the ball then clean him out. I'll watch again later..
I'm pretty sure you are right in what he said.

Question is why would you deliberately give away the ball and wipe someone out and get booked?

Lundstrum hasn’t really set the heather on fire so far this season.
Needs to be played 20 yards further forward and take more risks in his passing.

Every confidence as the new boys bed in it will come together

Yes seen it glad he did it shocking from goldson

I love watching Lunny having a go at people on the pitch. He's a passionate man and gets what we are all about. His work rate and desire cannot be questioned.

Always think back to the one he bollocked Bassey for going to check on the mentally challenged player on the deck

Doesn’t stop a senior pro making a few easy passes or boosting a younger players confidence by being openly supportive.
The magnificent bastard said in the past he used to make a point of doing this when new players arrived at Liverpool

Back