Colak

Does anyone agree with me here that Colak reminds me of Kris Boyd. You don't see him for the majority of the game however he is in the right place at the right time to score a tap in.

He will score a number of crucial goals for us this season.
Just said exactly the same He is our new Boydie

Does a lot more than Boyd did. Chases everything down, hold up play OK.

Boyd was a cracking finisher, but could be lazy as %^*&.

All signs point to him being a real penalty box poacher which us great if we can get him service. Looked sharper today and in right place at the right time.

That said, we're a different animal with Alfie on the park so can they play together.

Will get a lot of goals this season, especially when we need him in tight matches and we are chasing the game. Even a 25% fit Morelos shows what we are missing though and is number one striker by a distance. Don't even know when Roofe is expected to be back.

Really pleased for him, he was getting a lot of stick but has responded in the best way possible and is looking a good signing

He is a really clean finisher and is going to be an important player

Predicted he'd be the guy to up the goal count against the dross. Yet two games running he's scored two crucial goals at crucial points in games to send us on our way. Give him proper service and he'll score goals for fun in this team.

He's been decent but even in the 10 minutes Alfie was on the pitch tonight I thought it showed exactly what we were missing.

Personally it's too early to say for me.

I'd like to see him and Morelos in the same team - just to try it out. I know Morelos hasnt worked out before as one of two but perhaps Colak is that target man to partner with him.

He's been decent but even in the 10 minutes Alfie was on the pitch tonight I thought it showed exactly what we were missing.

Personally it's too early to say for me.
You could see that at the weekend too. Alife is just the superior player, easily the best in Scotland.

We’ve not had many strikers who score the ugly (albeit beautiful) ones in the past few decades. Čolak will score them and he looked better in movement tonight. If we can get the balance right in midfield then he’ll score a barrowload. More of a poacher than Morelos, he will put the 2-3 yarders away, there is a skill to being there.

He does need to spend time with Alfie learning how to make the ball stick when he is in front of the defender.

Back