Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Last edited:
This’d clown was crying all of last week about the Livingston goal that never was this week it's Morelos's goal . His Twitter timeline is nothing but Rangers tweets everyday all day.

My immediate thought was that it was an intelligent lay-back, forwarded perfectly for Alfie to score. But we know Timmy is ignorant when it comes to rules.

Surprised there’s been no calls for a red card for Morelos.

My immediate thought was that it was an intelligent lay-back, forwarded perfectly for Alfie to score. But we know Timmy is ignorant when it comes to rules.

Surprised there’s been no calls for a red card for Morelos.
Dont look for the truth mate.
I think that's it's because he scored after 5 months of being out of competative football.
Septic fear that he's coming back..
So it's their response....... destroy.
Many years ago it would have went largely unremarked by them or even given a grudging well done.
Now we have a pathological mentally challenged Septic support who are obsessed with breaking down every detail and distorting reality.
I've said this before the more successful we are the more their obsession grows.Let their obsession grow.Heres to success.

This clown was crying all of last week about the Livingston goal that never was this week it's Morelos's goal . His Twitter timeline is nothing but Rangers tweets everyday all day.

He's a f*cking halfwit. He does it for attention and people shouldn't give it to him.
The pass was backwards. Obviously rules don’t apply to us though.
In fairness, I think the ball comes off Arfield on its way to Alfie and Alfie is ahead of Arfield. But if you pause it when the ball comes off Arfield you can clearly see a Killie defender's leg is near enough on the line. He's at least a couple of yards onside (unfortunately as the seethe would have been funny if he wasn't).

Last edited:
They have always been obsessed by us but you will notice the level increases the better we become and with each good news story coming out of Ibrox.If we win the league for the next couple of seasons it will be off the Richter scale.After that meltdown they will retreat into paranoid mode where the blame lies with the Masonic refs,media,the legal system etc to deflect from how good we are and how shite they are.
The only fanbase in world football who would rather see their city rival lose in a European final than actually win it themselves

howling-wolf-full-moon.gif

They are honestly ill.

Back