Leon Balogun

Strange one that he doesn't have a team yet. You'd think he would have been a good, relatively cheap, option to keep on since he clearly didn't have other teams making him great offers.

Strange one that he doesn't have a team yet. You'd think he would have been a good, relatively cheap, option to keep on since he clearly didn't have other teams making him great offers.

To be honest, I assumed it was him who said he wanted away to go back to Germany.

But given he’s still up here and without a club, it seems like it was our decision.

He must be weighing up options or something as the big man is too good to be without a club.

Could definitely still do a turn for plenty of teams.

Yeah, I think he deserved another season.
Who does he play for now?
He was good enough last season he isn’t good enough now , the revision of this man’s time at Ibrox is incredible. Yes , he loved it, yes he loved the fans but he wasn’t a very good centerback.

Maybe the guy is just enjoying some time watching football?

He misses playing for us, and just wants to be involved again.

Possibly the reason he hasn't joined a club yet, hasn't quite let go of Rangers.

Don't blame him.

He was a great signing at the time! We couldn't go into a season with Balogun, Helander and Soutter

Was loving it at the end and stopped for a photo with everyone that asked at half time and the final whistle.

I think with us getting Simpson off the books today we may give Balogun a years contract on a small wage. He’s stayed in Glasgow since his release, going to our games, and he’s without a club. Get it done Rangers

FZv6qupWYAErgHd

Cracking big guy and certainly contributed to what we have achieved the past 2 years.

Wouldn’t be against giving him another year. I hope he does get a move that suits him.

Wonder why no club has taken him yet. Great guy and solid defender. Relatively small wages i imagine

I think with us getting Simpson off the books today we may give Balogun a years contract on a small wage. He’s stayed in Glasgow since his release, going to our games, and he’s without a club. Get it done Rangers
This info gives me hope. I have a large collection of butt-plugs!

Back