PSV Away Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy beside me had it booked up before tonight, hes Edinburgh-eindhoven then back from Amsterdam unsure of the days possibly Monday-Thursday.

home leg definitely next Tuesday?
"Ticket sales play-off Champions League
PSV start the play-off with an away match on 16 August. The decision in the diptych will be made on 24 August in Eindhoven"

Everyone keep in mind you MUST be vaccinated either triple or two with the last being within 270 days.
Date of match is 24th August. So you would need to have had your last vaccination after around 24th November (ish) ? Not being precise, 9 months x 30 days.

I’m hoping CTM have learnt a lesson after the Belgian fiasco last week and arrange a suitably priced day trip. Anything below £400 and I’ll be going with them.

I’ve not heard if Sport options are doing anything.
I got an email saying I would have priority for the next game due to the cancellation of the last one. Let's see!

Going for a pie and passing the toilets at half-time versus Ross County will be enough to fail a drugs test, so remember to have the wife or girlfriend do a pee for any works tests.

And if it shows you're pregnant, sue your employer for transphobia.

Going for a pie and passing the toilets at half-time versus Ross County will be enough to fail a drugs test, so remember to have the wife or girlfriend do a pee for any works tests.

And if it shows you're pregnant, sue your employer for transphobia.
cheryl-cole-right.gif

We flew into Amsterdam last week for the USG match and no one checked vaccination status.

It does suggest on the gov website it is a requirement though;
Worth noting that Belgium and Germany don't have any entry requirements. There is no land border checks within Schengen areas

"Ticket sales play-off Champions League
PSV start the play-off with an away match on 16 August. The decision in the diptych will be made on 24 August in Eindhoven"

How much was your flight?

Ground is near the middle of town, and well served by trains / trams IIRC. Not sure how friendly the locals will be, but they usually have a good sized fan-zone playing music and serving beers and food.

Reckon there will be a day trip for this? Would be going solo but know someone that booked up before last night's game.

I’m hoping CTM have learnt a lesson after the Belgian fiasco last week and arrange a suitably priced day trip. Anything below £400 and I’ll be going with them.

I’ve not heard if Sport options are doing anything.
The very peek of the holiday season almost impossible to hire planes at such short notice at a reasonable price!

Hoping they're gonna get rid of these restrictions otherwise I can't go. Not gonna %^*& about going to another country first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back