Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

No . You must buy the new one.
You don’t need to wear the new top.

At my age I wouldn’t be seen dead in public in a football top but I’ve a cracking petrol blue Hugo boss polo top I’ve been keeping good actually got it for Christmas 4 years ago but didnt want to ruin it. Ill wear that and I’m joining in the collective. Doesn’t need to be a nylon replica kit that sticks to you. Pima cotton this one so should keep you cool.

At my age I wouldn’t be seen dead in public in a football top but I’ve a cracking petrol blue Hugo boss polo top I’ve been keeping good actually got it for Christmas 4 years ago but didnt want to ruin it. Ill wear that and I’m joining in the collective. Doesn’t need to be a nylon replica kit that sticks to you. Pima cotton this one so should keep you cool.
Not sure if serious :D

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though

I didn't in Seville at the game mate. I'd worn the same black Barca Bears t-shirt to every round last year and considered it bad luck if I changed.

The t-shirt is now retired.

I did wear my blue home top during the day.

Aye like the Europa League final when the UB asked folk to wear blue. Meanwhile everyone in the Frankfurt end had no issues wearing white.
It summed up our support in all honesty; so many different factions that won’t be told

Supporters groups, blogs, podcasts, forums etc - there’s always people with egos that want to be different, it’s pathetic.

Looked through twitter recently and discovered another 2 podcasts I hadn’t ever heard of, all so people can regurgitate the same nonsense and try convince us they’re the second coming of Pep. People want to be “known”, it’s painful. Seville epitomised it

Blue strip alone isn't enough IMO.

With the cost of everything going up, what if someone or a family can only afford to buy one top a season and decided to buy the orange one because it was out first and was released to be worn in Seville. Are they going to feel bad by wearing this seasons kit but in a different colour. Stupid idea, wear what you like.
If only there was a place that sold blue tshirts for £2.50 like Primark or if you push the boat out and pay £6 for an M&S one.

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though

To be fair the club released a fucking orange top in the weeks leading up to it, can hardly blame the fans.

To be fair the club released a fucking orange top in the weeks leading up to it, can hardly blame the fans.
You do know fans could still have taken their top and worn it another day they were there?

It wasn’t even a difficult request. Just shows the attitude of some that think they’re better than the rest

No one cared if it was a £5 Asda T-shirt or a designer top, as long as it was blue

Nothing wrong with that at all mate . Especially if your wearing your good Hugo boss , which you’ve been keeping good for 4 years.
I’ve told her don’t go any higher than Gant or Fred Perry for me, but every so often she sneaks in a Lacoste or a boss one and I end up driving her mad by “keeping them good” still in the packet sometimes for years. Wearing a polo top is dressing up for me truth be told!

You do know fans could still have taken their top and worn it another day they were there?

It wasn’t even a difficult request. Just shows the attitude of some that think they’re better than the rest

No one cared if it was a £5 Asda T-shirt or a designer top, as long as it was blue
There is no doubt we have a sizeable element who will obtusely and deliberately do the opposite of what the club or union bears ask.

In fact the only way to get them to wear a blue top next week would be to issue a statement asking us not to wear blue.

Its Royal Blue not petrol blue so keep your polo top in the cupboard.

Its not the blue we have been asked for.

If we dont win 3-0 it will be your fault.
We’ve been asked for “royal blue”.

Which any proper historian on us would know isn’t even the proper colour of the top.

The fact is we’ve been asked to wear blue to make the stadium look good, it doesn’t matter what shade of blue everyone wears.

You’ll still get ignoramuses wearing white, orange etc though. Never fails.

Which any proper historian on us would know isn’t even the proper colour of the top.

The fact is we’ve been asked to wear blue to make the stadium look good, it doesn’t matter what shade of blue everyone wears.

I will think you will find petrol blue resides within the questionable area of the pantone range of blues.

Royal blue please. Thank you

I’ll dae what ah want, nobody tells me whit tae dae

Which really is a shame. Frankfurt looked better than we did in Seville for that very reason.

The request was to wear blue. I'm not sure how much easier it was to make it clear. Folk could've worn the orange top all day, every day but just for once, join in and turn our sections blue in the stadium. It was obviously too much for some, they turned up in colours that detracted from what was supposed to be achieved

Back