Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

Love how people have taken “wear blue” to somehow mean “go buy the new home top and make sure you wear it. Throw the orange one out and if you don’t wear specifically this seasons home top then you’ve ruined it for everyone”

Blue means blue as in the colour. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wear whatever you decide you want to wear, as long as it’s blue

A shirt? Aye as long as it’s blue
A polo shirt? Aye as long as it’s blue
An old home top? Aye as long as it’s blue
Suspenders and a matching lingerie set? A different type of blue but if it’s blue in colour go for it

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though
I was disappointed that the club/castore released the orange top so close to Seville as I would have loved to have seen all blue in Seville - I wore a rangers top that night for first time in years
I could sort of get the pioneers top but as my son said Frankfurt wear white so blue for me
Guess everyone to their own
Frankfurt gave all their fans t shirts to wear creating the white wall at the final and they were laid out on the seats again they got support not offered to us re pre match organisation

It summed up our support in all honesty; so many different factions that won’t be told

Supporters groups, blogs, podcasts, forums etc - there’s always people with egos that want to be different, it’s pathetic.

Looked through twitter recently and discovered another 2 podcasts I hadn’t ever heard of, all so people can regurgitate the same nonsense and try convince us they’re the second coming of Pep. People want to be “known”, it’s painful. Seville epitomised it
Agreed mate, couldn't even dig out a blue tshirt for one of the biggest matches in our lifetime. Mental really.

Depends on the forecast tbf. If it's dry I can partake. If it's wet I'll need a jacket, none of which are blue. Pretty much all grey or black.

With the cost of everything going up, what if someone or a family can only afford to buy one top a season and decided to buy the orange one because it was out first and was released to be worn in Seville. Are they going to feel bad by wearing this seasons kit but in a different colour. Stupid idea, wear what you like.
Should have bought a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl blue one and they can all hold it over them

Frankfurt’s fan organization was something to behold, man. They were all walking around with Frankfurt gym bags, loaded with matching gear and information. It was amazing. Our club did nothing. Haha.
Aye definitely mate, the Germans have it spot on when it comes to things like that.

I can’t believe the amount of people that didn’t do it in Seville to be honest, hopefully as this is the club asking and not the union bears then participation will be close to 100%, doubt it though

What do you expect, they released the orange top especially for the final so everyone was buying it.

What do you expect, they released the orange top especially for the final so everyone was buying it.
There was people wearing 150th top and then general clothing etc

Not as if everyone not wearing was in the orange kit

There was people wearing 150th top and then general clothing etc

Not as if everyone not wearing was in the orange kit
I don't remember seeing anything about wearing blue at the final. I always wear a blue home shirt anyway at euro aways so it didn't matter.

Hopefully it gets everyone’s backing and we get the spectacle it can be

I eagerly await the “No one will be telling me what I can and cant wear” brigade though
Do you think it may have to do with the amount of orange tops last night?
And we are now playing the orangemen.

Depends on the forecast tbf. If it's dry I can partake. If it's wet I'll need a jacket, none of which are blue. Pretty much all grey or black.

Have you all not received the email? You have a choice of wearing the current home jersey or the match day tee.

I was going to wear my old top but can't now.

Right. How did Rangers releasing the orange top before the EL final stop anyone wearing blue like is being mentioned :)) Would’ve been quite easy to still put a blue top on
Because they know that the Rangers protestant identity has its colours and that is orange and blue.

Two colours together that will always be a best seller at Ibrox...... then they will dismiss the support on the very same subject.

#cashbeforethesash

If I had been at the Europa League final I would have been wearing blue. Wearing white just looked like another Eintracht fan when viewed on TV. At least the orange was obviously Rangers.

Aye like the Europa League final when the UB asked folk to wear blue. Meanwhile everyone in the Frankfurt end had no issues wearing white.

Most Rangers fan's don't listen to the Union Bears. The group that ironically never wear blue.

The club itself saying it is different.

Most Rangers fan's don't listen to the Union Bears. The group that ironically never wear blue.

The club itself saying it is different.
Aye just about sums up the mentality unfortunately "no one is telling me what to wear" proper cringe.

They all wore the same blue tshirts that day.

Aye just about sums up the mentality unfortunately "no one is telling me what to wear" proper cringe.

They all wore the same blue tshirts that day.

The irony is I can imagine the one group that would have the "You're not telling me what to wear" attitude is the UB. I wouldn't be surprised if they rocked up in black.

The irony is I can imagine the one group that would have the "You're not telling me what to wear" attitude is the UB. I wouldn't be surprised if they rocked up in black.
Based on absolutely nothing aye? They tried to get our support to wear blue for the final and half the folk in attendance couldn't be arsed digging out a blue tshirt.

Not about groups or individuals.

Back