Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Is it a bird?is it a plane? No it's Tillman!
298883271_3421817534707055_692097733727869224_n.jpg

I think Champions league for us will officially retire Sevco are skint patter. That’s what has fuelled the beast for the last 10 years. Take that fuel away and it’s going to hurt their child abuse accepting minds.
UCL or not this season for us we have already made UCL group stage money with our player sales. The gap has been closed in that sense

If only McHugh and the rest of that mob would pay as much attention to their own nonce clubs participation in European football over the last several decades.

Incredibly only in one of the last 40 seasons now have they won a European tie on aggregate after Christmas.

They actually have the audacity to try and laugh at other clubs with a ridiculous record like that?

Pishy McHugh should be asking serious questions about his own mob but he's far too obsessed with everything at Rangers to care about Celtic.

That was an incredible leap. Of course the keeper isn’t showing any awareness of what’s going on until it happens but the desire and athleticism to get in there before anyone else and slam the header home was quite something.

Yep. It wasn't a case of Tillman out-jumping him , although he did , the goalkeeper was just doing a little hop to collect an easy ball when Tillman zoomed in front of him.

Because it significantly dents their CL bounty and massively increases our guaranteed European earnings. They’ve always been excessively concernEd with finances rather than footballing success.
They'll need to be concerned about finances when the civil class action f***s them up the a**e.

Strip the titles and bulldoze the shoogly shack (although a high wind might do that).

I notice they've started saying we must be juicing again based on Tillman out-jumping their keeper. Remember they said the same when Sakala had some leap against Motherwell.

Deranged bastards.
Maybe it's cause their players are better at diving like a submarine than getting up in the air. Shower of mutants that they are.

Yep. It wasn't a case of Tillman out-jumping him , although he did , the goalkeeper was just doing a little hop to collect an easy ball when Tillman zoomed in front of him.
I’d probably imagine even if the keeper had been on his toes, nothing was stopping Tillman getting on the end of it:

Also I thought McLaughlin had a good game: he was alert at all times even when Rangers had long spells with the ball, and was very quick to make himself big when he came out to prevent a shot second half at some point.

I think Champions league for us will officially retire Sevco are skint patter. That’s what has fuelled the beast for the last 10 years. Take that fuel away and it’s going to hurt their child abuse accepting minds.
No chance! The ‘Sevco’ patter is their new comfort blanket and will be here to stay. It used to be 1967 but it’s now “aye but yeez ur pyour deid”.

Says all you need to know about the creepy bassas that they all watched the rangers game. Can happily say I've never ever watched they cunts unless it's us playing them. For some unbeknown reason they seem to think when you say "I couldn't and don't give a %^*& about what they do" they seem to think that's you avoiding a conversation and not telling The truth that I/we don't give a %^*&. Their obsession is fucking mindblowingly fucking mental a don't know how they can't see how much of an arsehole they look.

Why do they insist on referring to Giakoumakis as "Gio-makis"? Is it one of their cringeworthy nicknames for their players or are they still struggling with 2+ syllable words?

The patter on KDS this morning is delicious. They’re a bunch of absolute crybaby wackos. I hope we bury that mob domestically this season, there’s no doubt they’re gonna get manhandled in the group stages.
Some prick was trying to wind up my son in work this morning. Unlike myself he will easily take things in his stride and didn’t rise to it even though he was singing that delightful little ditty that mentions Protestant genocide.
To my son’s credit he ignored him and just as the scumbag was losing patience he (my son) calmly said “Still hurting after last night?”
This of course prompted a tirade about us being a mixture of being jammy and cheats.
They really are scumbags.

Some prick was trying to wind up my son in work this morning. Unlike myself he will easily take things in his stride and didn’t rise to it even though he was singing that delightful little ditty that mentions Protestant genocide.
To my son’s credit he ignored him and just as the scumbag was losing patience he (my son) calmly said “Still hurting after last night?”
This of course prompted a tirade about us being a mixture of being jammy and cheats.
They really are scumbags.
hats off to your son, in my youth i couldn't have handled that as well as he has, well played young man

You can see the tears. Ask Dortmund, Red Star and RB Leipzig what they think of Ibrox. If we turn up the noise on those shitebag when they next visit we will annihilate them.
We occupy his every waking moment the pain and hurt he writes constantly about us always puts a smile on my face. You can see him seething at his screen whilst banging his knuckles off the keyboard.

Ye, opposition managers dont look at our previous games!

Also newsflash, euro teams change how they play depending on home or away! Maybe if the beggars tried that the might not have got pumped out 3 times!

I do love that he still tries to convince everyone that it didnt hurt and he didnt rate us!
The fact he constantly refers to us as the team from Ibrox or quite simply Ibrox shows a unbelievable amount of hurt. I genuinely don't think he understands football the way he writes about it is like something you would read from a ten year old.

Back