Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

I mean it can't just be that the club are trying to help create a unique night at Ibrox to mark the first time the Champions League anthem will be played in our stadium since before our, ahem, 'journey' began, in what is going to be one of if not the biggest game of the season.

No it has to be a conspiracy to get folk to buy tops they didn't want to buy, it's a disgrace that they MADE you buy an orange top and now by asking people to wear blue that automatically MAKES you have to buy the new top.

Really, really strange people, how the %^*& do you get through every day like if this is the kind of thing that troubles you?

It’s a good pick me up reading this thread knowing I’ve no lost aw my brain cells just yet, although I can see it’s aw down hill from here B-)

This thread really hits home just how much I dislike some fans of ours

I can already picture an older guy that sits in front of me to the left. Not a chance he’ll turn up in blue, his reaction is more likely to be “feck that, I’ll no be having anyone telling me wit to wear when am paying £34 for the privilege. They can tell me wit to wear when they start paying for ma ticket”.

Some of the excuses I’ve seen on here for not wearing a blue top is embarrassing.

I refuse to believe that a Rangers man doesn’t own a blue T-shirt / polo shirt of some sort. And if you don’t, you’re not really a real Rangers man tbh

Irony is lost on you eh?

Absolutely love car crash threads like these because of toppers like this. Now you're "not really a real Rangers fan" if you don't own a blue polo or T-Shirt hahahaha.

Keep them coming.

7 pages of drivel.

It's really simple bears - the club think it would look good to have a literal "blue sea of Ibrox" at the game next week. Similar to what we had for the 150 celebrations last season. It looks cool and I am sure the team would appreciate it.

The club aren't telling anyone to buy an official home top or guilt tripping anyone. It's just an idea on how we can further enhance the matchday experience.

If you don't want to wear anything blue, or can't, then don't. That doesn't make you any less a fan than those of us who will.

Equally, those of us who will wear blue next week, doesn't mean we're any better.

We're all Rangers fans who will be in attendance to support the team towards another famous european victory.

If you don't want to wear anything blue, or can't, then don't. That doesn't make you any less a fan than those of us who will.

Equally, those of us who will wear blue next week, doesn't mean we're any better.

Not true. Non-blue wearers will be considered no longer Bears and anyone not wearing royal blue will be put on a watch-list.

To be honest didn’t look right watching it with mixture of strips think it’s a good idea if everyone wears blue strip. Only an opinion.

Ibrox will look great with everyone decked out in blue - I guess a problem could be that people will head straight from work to Euro games so might be difficult for some.

I mean it can't just be that the club are trying to help create a unique night at Ibrox to mark the first time the Champions League anthem will be played in our stadium since before our, ahem, 'journey' began, in what is going to be one of if not the biggest game of the season.

No it has to be a conspiracy to get folk to buy tops they didn't want to buy, it's a disgrace that they MADE you buy an orange top and now by asking people to wear blue that automatically MAKES you have to buy the new top.

Really, really strange people, how the %^*& do you get through every day like if this is the kind of thing that troubles you?
Correct.

Far too many posters trying to be clever, snidey, trying to irritate others instead of just wearing a blue t shirt and backing the team.

UB will struggle with this after putting their uniform on posters last week. They gonna do half-and-half shirt with black/navy blue and royal blue?

Would be great to see a real sea of Blue which is something that along with the noise might help our team and go with what our club has asked. However at least if we get a good majority then good on them however what we really want is a good win to take to the away tie and get us to the CL. and everybody just does what is right for them.
When up in hospitality do I now have to buy a new blue suit.

UB will struggle with this after putting their uniform on posters last week. They gonna do half-and-half shirt with black/navy blue and royal blue?

Or, maybe they don't wear the same t-shirts every day? Just a thought.

I'm just waiting for the castore 'the wearing blue' collection email!

I get it though, if we turn up wearing orange tops it'll be like a Dutch home from home.

(and obviously our red and white kit colours)

Irony is lost on you eh?

Absolutely love car crash threads like these because of toppers like this. Now you're "not really a real Rangers fan" if you don't own a blue polo or T-Shirt hahahaha.

Keep them coming.
I would have thought folk reading my last line about not being a real Rangers man would have sensed it was a joke comment

But clearly you’ve struggled to get that part of it.

I mean folk could just fire on a blue coloured top/jumper/polo but unfortunately roasters will be roasters

A might dig ma blue thong oot the drawer but a will have to get the daz and carbolic soap oot and try and get the ingrained skid marks aff.

Id rather fans just backed the team and not start dishing out abuse at the first misplaced pass or mistake.

Ideally they would do that wearing blue!

If ever a thread summed up FF…..
fwiw the club never asked the fans to wear blue in seville the UB did which is why maybe a lot didn’t or didn’t know of it.
This is different the clubs asked us to do it for a nassive occasion it shouldn’t even need debated.
I hate giving the beasts from the east any credit whatsoever but the sad thing is if they had put out a similar tweet you can bet the lot of the tramps would turn up in their stinking hoops no questions asked

If ever a thread summed up FF…..
fwiw the club never asked the fans to wear blue in seville the UB did which is why maybe a lot didn’t or didn’t know of it.
This is different the clubs asked us to do it for a nassive occasion it shouldn’t even need debated.
I hate giving the beasts from the east any credit whatsoever but the sad thing is if they had put out a similar tweet you can bet the lot of the tramps would turn up in their stinking hoops no questions asked
To be fair it’s easy for them since they never take them off

Back