Temperatures for Saturday's game

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Looks like we are heading for 27 degrees officially (likely 30 deg in reality) and humid.

I don't think we are allowed to take bottles of water in but should we be able to under these exceptional circumstances (I doubt the kiosks will cater for 50,000 dehydrated punters)?

A low key fixture against St. Johnstone shouldn't be an obstacle to this, surely?

Looks like we are heading for 27 degrees officially (likely 30 deg in reality) and humid.

I don't think we are allowed to take bottles of water in but should we be able to under these exceptional circumstances (I doubt the kiosks will cater for 50,000 dehydrated punters)?

A low key fixture against St. Johnstone shouldn't be an obstacle to this, surely?
Ask for a cup of water at the kiosk.

Its free, colder than the cartons and get more because of the cup its served in

When we played Progres Neidekorn second time around at Ibrox in 2019 it was at least that temperature. That night there were 'pop-up' drink stalls where I was in addition to the kiosks.

Googled it and it was 29c in Glasgow that day, although game was in evening obviously.

Meant to post this in the Bear Pit of course if Admin could oblige.

I'll try that of course but I can see the kiosks being overrun for water on Saturday.
Its no different from the previous weekends which have been roasting and full houses.

Cops wont let us in with bottles, unfortunately they dont have any common sense

You can get free tap water from any kiosk, this Saturday will be no different and they can’t run out of tap water.

Just take it in - I often do.

The stewards seem unable to spot glass Buckfast bottles getting in, so a small plastic bottle of water is unlikely to get you banned!
Got pulled up for my water bottle at the killie game.

Pathetic in this day that you can’t take a bottle of water into a stadium. If folk want to be a pricks and throw something they will generally conceal it well. Us normal folk should be allowed to get on with our lives.

And that’s not just football. Even in gigs you aren’t allowed containers. It’s nuts

English games are allowing the players a water break. Wonder if we will do the same up here. Just take a bottle of water in I will be for me and the wee boy.

just take one in pocket or back pocket?

I’ve taken a bottle of water in with me nearly every game for as long as I can remember. Nobody has ever said anything. No doubt jinxed myself and get pulled up Saturday now.

Security at Hampden for the final made me bin my bottle, only for me to go in and be handed a bottle at the kiosk. :rolleyes:

English games are allowing the players a water break. Wonder if we will do the same up here. Just take a bottle of water in I will be for me and the wee boy.
Only if it’s above a certain temperature. 30 degrees at pitch side I think it is, we will rarely ever, if at all, get to those temperatures.

These threads have appeared before, ive very rarely ever been searched going into Ibrox, once in the past ten years maybe.

Stick a bottle of water away in your jacket fold it up and carry it in,and walk in like you own the place, you'll likely not have any bother.

And stewards within the game are unlikely to take bottles of water off you if spotted drinking it.

Just don't be daft, waving bottle about etc making it obvious

Cause you will get stopped and lose it.

Rangers security have started hanging around the turnstiles for the Broomloan.

Maybe it was just a one off they were there.

I've seen loads with bottles in the stands this season so far.

These threads have appeared before, ive very rarely ever been searched going into Ibrox, once in the past ten years maybe.

Stick a bottle of water away in your jacket fold it up and carry it in,and walk in like you own the place, you'll likely not have any bother.

And stewards within the game are unlikely to take bottles of water off you if spotted drinking it.

They might get suspicious of people wearing parkas this Saturday B-D

There will be f uck all st. johnstone fans so make their area a water area

Jacket?

Back