The sweet smell of obsession

Ach, wee Jimmy Ping eh?

What a fucking absolute cockwallet of a man.

His wee pal Mad Mental ill Phil must have egged him on, the poor wee deluded lamb.

Watching his team be a cuck for the Dutch must have been a horrifying experience, one that is a very real thing that did actually happen, whereas his obsession with Rangers is just the wee fantasy that’s been borne out of sheer hatred.

You think when he dies, anyone will give a f.uck?
No, me either.
A bitter man. Having a poisoned mind can't be a good thing, I genuinely mean that.
No one will care , however I’ll laugh and guffaw like an open drain at his demise .
He’s a poet no mistake - hides behind the Arabs shite - mentally challenged bastard make no mistake.
Jimmy ping we laugh at you ya clown !

Naw haha that's got to be a parody account
Probably an alternate account of his own. That beaker looking lady's front bottom knows feck all about football.

I never grew up with dreams of being a pro footballer so I am perfectly happy to admit I'm not the most clued up on all the modern terms and tactics I see being discussed on here, I just love Rangers. I know more than that lady's front bottom though. Bloody Idiot with his dreamt up misspent youth. Nothing but a T.aigy Bastard but that's the only qualification needed to be in Journalism up here.

I love reading but the journalism in this country is pitiful.

Last edited:
This was the cvnt before the game, confident and all that, stupid bastard.

942375fde45499bd84b2e32949da7ad8.gif

Thank fu(k my parents moved away from Dundee in 72 which allowed me to be educated(well slightly)and not turn out to be a hate filled basTurd which they all seem to be there.

Sorry to any current Dundee bears

To avoid any further embarrassment to our domestic game the name ‘Dundee United FC’ should be expunged immediately from Scottish Football history!

His team lost 7-0 but it’s ok because it brought happiness to another group of supporters.
How can you even reach this level of mindset? BBC took the guy off the airwaves for his own good, even with their 19th Century Terrorist bias they couldn’t allow this clown to join in.

Has anyone worked out what that manky animal is that is living on top of his head?

It obviosly doesn't feed on brains or it would have starved to death long ago.

Back