Dundee United join 'elite' club

They got f.ucked out of all 3 European tournaments last season, that HAS to be a first.

But yet, they are making progress?!

Only in our wee shitty country do our lick spittle journos hold them up as "trailblazers".

Everywhere else, they are laughed at.

Wee Liam normally never shuts up about his beloved Celtic. Can I assume he never mentioned this tonight?

Reactions: VGM
This is exactly the dividend reaped by allowing a certain section of the community to control a national association whose main mission is not to promote the national game, but to destroy its biggest and most successful club.

I have absolutely no doubt that that was the agenda in 2012, and many would still be more actively pursuing it if they had not woken up to the damage that their hate campaign had done.

He mentioned that spanking in Barcelona once and then seemed to have been told to stop it and just kept saying that it was a joint record.

Iit was hilarious watching Dundee United and their c&nt supporters getting pumped tonight the look on their faces at half time was priceless.

As for Steven Thompson on the BBC he really is a complete walloper trying to convince his pundit pals that United were still in the tie at half time. Listened to Michael Stewart and Craig Levein on Radio Scotland and they were coming away with the same utter drivel….how do these guys get these gigs. Also noticed at full time that none of the Scottish poodle media had the balls to pose the question to Jack Dross whether he would consider his position in view of this utter embarrassment.

Iit was hilarious watching Dundee United and their c&nt supporters getting pumped tonight the look on their faces at half time was priceless.

As for Steven Thompson on the BBC he really is a complete walloper trying to convince his pundit pals that United were still in the tie at half time. Listened to Michael Stewart and Craig Levein on Radio Scotland and they were coming away with the same utter drivel….how do these guys get these gigs. Also noticed at full time that none of the Scottish poodle media had the balls to pose the question to Jack Dross whether he would consider his position in view of this utter embarrassment.
Michael Stewart should be finished as a pundit after tonights performance from him. His small margins comment when United were 6-0 down, should see him laughed out of any future gig.

I never watch any other Scottish teams in the league or in Europe but as my grandson was staying with us the last few days I thought we would watch last night. Well that was well entertaining. After explaining to a 13 year old English kid why I was happy for a team from my homeland getting pumped he was cheering along to every goal. The commentary was unbelievably amateurish. Stewart stumbling over his words and trying to put a positive spin was laughable as was the commentators efforts to shoe in that lot as making inroads in Europe having been pumped out of 3 competitions in the same season. To use the term “making inroads“ when we were a whisker away from winning the Europa League was bizarre. There bitterness shone through.

Last edited:
This thread saves me from going on the match thread although it can fit in both.

I turned it on last night only after the match thread on here told me it was 6-0. Now, This'll be entertainment came to mind.

When it went to seven, I counted three times at least the commentator(s) mentioned that Dun Utd were now joint holders of the heaviest thumping ever by a Scottish side in European competition. Three times and never once did I her them allude to the filth as another Scottish team also being in the frame.

Add in Stewart's turd polishing and Spence's tweet then it sure was a great night for those of us who were of the opinion that despite the apology from some high heid yins in the corporation recently, the filth at BBC Scotland would never change their spots. They are incapable of doing so. The hatred is too far ingrained in them.

Oh, and no mention of the Co-efficient. Strange that.

PS, don't know how the lines have taken over through the words.

Radio Four Today programme's sports report at 06:30 completely failed to mention Dundee Hibs result from last night.

Jum must have called in a wee favour!

I've a good mate who went to the game he's not bitter watched the Europa League final with me and was jumping about when aribo put us one up ( he's also English) moved here at 13 for his dad's work. He messaged me last night saying lots of trouble between the fans before the match and he was a bit scared, he's also has autism really felt for him. Spending his hard earned cash to see that crap. I've told him to come to Ibrox with me but due to his condition he feels he needs to support a local club in his area. Poor guy not all dufc fans are twats just 99.9% of them :D

Another corker from the imbecile Stewart, as reported on the “as it happened” page on BBC:

“Fundamentally, Dundee United haven’t defended well enough this second leg”.

It was 6-0 at the time…

Unfortunately this is the end result of having a sport full of petty, small minded bigots whose only interest is in making one club and one group of people suffer. The msm is full of ignorant, half witted morons who know literally nothing about the game, the league is run for the benefit of 1 club to the detriment of another club by small-time nobodies who have 2 agendas - protect their own interests and those of their paymasters.

Not a single person with any influence in the game is standing up after the humiliation of the filth last year and the disasters of Motherwell and Dundee Hibs this year and saying “there has to be change”. So we get more turd games polished by the idiots like Stewart, more biased and moronic commentary and punditry which is accepted as gospel by the brain dead fans of other clubs and hero worship of utterly talentless thugs like Porteous & Griffiths resulting in games/teams/leagues devoid of talent and ability.

With one obvious exception, Scottish football is a pathetic backwater which is unlikely to change any time in the next 20 years.

Not that any of the above stopped me enjoying their humiliation last night B-D

He was harping on about it's a bad 30 minute spell, in the first couple of minutes the Az CB had the ball the whole United team started running back to defend. Press the f"cker it's why Scottish side fail so badly in europe.sit in hope for a point or a lucky win absolute jobbers, Jack Ross is a fraud of a manager.

This is exactly the dividend reaped by allowing a certain section of the community to control a national association whose main mission is not to promote the national game, but to destroy its biggest and most successful club.

I have absolutely no doubt that that was the agenda in 2012, and many would still be more actively pursuing it if they had not woken up to the damage that their hate campaign had done.
Spot on.

If they want to hate themselves to death then I'm certainly not offering an olive branch.

Pumpings aside, their (in the collective sense) greatest failure was that they didn't manage to kill us, and THAT is what kills them.

Michael Stewart should be finished as a pundit after tonights performance from him. His small margins comment when United were 6-0 down, should see him laughed out of any future gig.
He also wouldn't stop yelling about bounces of the ball and loose balls "luckily" falling towards the AZ players. At 3 nil he had dundee United down as being unlucky.

Back