Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
F75e3EI.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Another SPFL stodgefest in store but 2-0 to the Famous I reckon.
Be good to give Davies & Morelos more minutes & maybe protect guys like Tillman, Kent & possibly even Lawrence but equally it’s a bit early in the season to rest players & St Johnstone are usually difficult to breakdown.
PSV game is massive though & getting some key players injured by another bunch of cloggers could be catastrophic.
Thank Christ I’m no the manager.

I think matundo needs to start too and possibly yilmaz.

Don't think Matondo is suited for playing against deep lying defences, as he's got no space to exploit his pace.
A similar formation to last Tuesday for me, but Davies and Yilmaz to start, plus more minutes for Alfredo off the bench.

McLaughlin

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz

Lundstram

Lawrence
Arfield
Tillman
Kent

Colak

Plenty of intelligent movement around the box, with Arfield, Tillman and Lawrence feeding Colak.

3-0 to the Teddies.

A good opportunity to stick with the same shape (1 DM) and rotate in a few players. I'd like to see Yilmaz and Davies settle in with starts and get more minutes, and probably Davis too. Alfie needs to start to get more minutes in his legs, maybe subbing off later on.

Mcglaughlin
Tav goldson davies ridvan
Davis lundstrum lawrence
Matondo colak tillman

Hopefully a few goals up by 60 and can get morelos and kent on the park

Mon the Gers, just do it.

An early goal and a comfortable victory please, keep up the good work.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I'd make a few changes but keep the 4-1-4-1 type formation from Tuesday.

McGregor to get 90 minutes to keep him sharp (the way we always seemed to play McLaughlin in these games in previous seasons), plus starts for Davies, Yilmaz and Morelos who all need game time.

I'd rest Kent and only bring him on if needed, and give Sakala a chance to show he still has a place here.

If all goes to plan, give the likes of Jack, Kamara, Matondo, Colak and Lowry time off the bench.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz

Lundstram

Wright
Lawrence
Tillman
Sakala

Morelos

Surely we need to start Davies and Morelos to give them maximum game time before PSV. They both must play in that game.

Be prepared for another long afternoon of 9 man defence to break down.
After watching last nights game and how AZ took the Arabs to the cleaners by putting in low crossed balls and loading the box with players, I would like to see us try this tomorrow. I think we could get this to work for us but we have to load the box.

How was your trip to Ibrox last week mate? Glad we got the win!

Think we'll beat St. Johnstone 3-0.
It was great to be back 'home' and just looking around the stadium and getting that feeling again was marvellous. Topped off with a comfortable, if unspectacular, win. Slightly spoiled by the fact I had a group of 4 guys sat next to me who spent the entire match, not discussing football but cracking 'jokes' about the size of Yilmaz. On another day, with a few more pints, I'm not sure I'd have been as restrained with them ha ha.:))

Lunny holding midfield with Lawrence and Tillman ahead of him tomorrow hopefully, get more bodies in the box and move the ball quickly.
Hopefully find our shooting boots, get a few goals and another game under our belts to ready ourselves for Tuesday.

Gio will be hoping we score early and rack up a few 1st half.
Then he can get minutes in players legs without over doing it.
Rarely goes that way though v 10 behind the ball.

Predicting carbon copy of Tuesday night with a 3-0 win against 10 man defence. Hopefully Davis and Morelos get game time with midweek in mind.

See we've got wee baws Walsh as ref tomorrow.3 Tim refs in a row . Wonder if we'll get collum next week to keep us happy
Anyway should be a comfortable win no matter the ref.4-0 The Rangers

McLaughlin
Tav, Goldson, Davies, Yilmaz
Lundstram
Tillman, Lawrence
Wright, Colak, Matondo

Three points the most important thing. Keep the zero for confidence at the back. Chance to get game time for Davies. Would be nice to rack up a few goals. 4-0.

This won't be pretty but they're not as good as Killie, we'll get through them.

Goalscorers required so I'd start two of Colak, Morelos and Sakala.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Davies Yilmaz
Tillman Jack Lawrence
Morelos Colak Kent

Listed as 4-3-3 but we'll be wrapped around their box with everyone bar the goalie and the centre-backs.

He’s not full match sharp, but I’d still rest kent given his early niggles.

STJ have a number of players who rarely manage full games due to their knees/legs being shot, with the heat and a few injuries they’ll struggle to put out a team that can hang(on) for 90mins.

Rangers don’t yet look Fully Charged but are getting stronger with every game and the plethora of attacking options mid to front should allow Gio to make the changes at the right time to effectively take advantage of the increasing space and time.

I’d fancy Rangers to take the lead first half and, as the Buses run out of petrol, some later goals to seal the win.

After watching last nights game and how AZ took the Arabs to the cleaners by putting in low crossed balls and loading the box with players, I would like to see us try this tomorrow. I think we could get this to work for us but we have to load the box.
The big difference though was that Dundee United actually tried to go toe to toe with AZ and there was space everywhere for AZ to exploit.

Today, St Johnstone will defend deep and with heavy numbers.

Davidson won't be as naive as Ross.

Back