Does it annoy you when parents let there kids through the turnstiles without a ticket?

Yes - bunch of thieving pikey twats - stop robbing the club and pay your way.

The biggest losers in it all are the kids - they don’t learn about graft, delayed gratification and not getting something for nothing. Parents will wonder why they are lazy layabouts on benefits in 20 years time.
Yeah bet that’s the case for all those that did it years ago.

Last edited:
Ibrox is probably one of the easiest stadiums to get into without a ticket due to the low turnstiles and the turn a blind eye stewards. No surprise if we have 55000 in on Euro nights.

Need their arses kicked and the parents too
Why the fuss. Getting lifted over the turnstiles was part of growing up in my days.

Last edited:
Really not that different from kids begging for players tops is
Yes - bunch of thieving pikey twats - stop robbing the club and pay your way.

The biggest losers in it all are the kids - they don’t learn about graft, delayed gratification and not getting something for nothing. Parents will wonder why they are lazy layabouts on benefits in 20 years time.

A guy did this for a Bar72 seat on Tuesday. His wee lassie was in my seat, and he was very apologetic. I went a wander and found a seat a few places down that's always free.

As long as there's no drama, and everyone sees the game, Who cares.

what happens if everybody does it and you have 100k squeezed in?

People don’t think about that do they.

We’re not living in the “och I got lifted over the turnstiles” days anymore. Mercifully things have moved on.

It seems odd to me how people downplay low level law and rule breaking - the early games of the kids wanting shirts frenzy was the same - “och they’re just kids wanting their heroes shirts” - until it escalates and becomes a bigger problem.

If you haven’t paid for a ticket, you shouldn’t be in the stadium

Aye it’s not the 60’s the same people will have sign up asking for players shirts. The world has changed and I get some people can’t afford to take kids but showing them it’s okay to not pay when other do is not the answer. Reflects society where some people expect a certain standard of living but don’t work for it. I see the majority of our support working hard some making sacrifices to pay for tickets merchandise Rangers are their life for free loaders who maybe able to afford it just taking the piss

People don’t think about that do they.

We’re not living in the “och I got lifted over the turnstiles” days anymore. Mercifully things have moved on.

It seems odd to me how people downplay low level law and rule breaking - the early games of the kids wanting shirts frenzy was the same - “och they’re just kids wanting their heroes shirts” - until it escalates and becomes a bigger problem.

If you haven’t paid for a ticket, you shouldn’t be in the stadium
FFS What has football become? I take it your a youngster

Boy on our bus done it for years he sat in the Copland front no one said a word to him and rightly so.
It’s an all seater stadium now, so I’m intrigued to where they sit, without the stewards or cops intervening? I’ve never seen it happen in the Mainstand Rear

My first Rangers game mate. The old man and my uncle lifted me and my cousin over, this after my old man and uncle told us to wait outside the stadium bar, as they were going into see a man about a dug.

Some on here would be calling the social services.
I’m 31 so much before my time but at the West Ham & Spurs friendly there was a dad with his children in my seat, all I did was ask where there’s was and move there. He said he wouldn’t mind as one was around 16 the other about 4 and he couldn’t get three together. Was quite happy just to move on. If it was the four year old himself carried over by his dad I’d have just budged up a little and let him squeeze in

I’m 31 so much before my time but at the West Ham & Spurs friendly there was a dad with his children in my seat, all I did was ask where there’s was and move there. He said he wouldn’t mind as one was around 16 the other about 4 and he couldn’t get three together. Was quite happy just to move on. If it was the four year old himself carried over by his dad I’d have just budged up a little and let him squeeze in
A man of reason, it'll never catch on.

Anything that impacts my match experience I’m against.

My current thing is Vapers! Think because it smells ok it’s ok to sit and sook those glass dicks all match and for everyone around to inhale that secondary smoke?

Absolute disgrace and something needs done!

My current thing is Vapers! Think because it smells ok it’s ok to sit and sook those glass dicks all match and for everyone around to inhale that secondary smoke?

Ffs lucky you didnt go,in the 70’s . Then you worried about being sconed by a flying bottle. Now your worried by a whiff of stawberry/ bluebery

I do vape now but I try not to in my ST seat if honest. I wait until HT and go out but I’m happy calling as I was 20 a day and about 13 quid a day

Doesnt bother me at all. What does is supporters who have sneaked in p1shed or out their face trying to push in beside your seat giving it just move up big man. Aye very good. Pay good money for my ST so you can do that.

I try my hardest to get my son a ticket as close to me as possible and hope there's an empty. Trying to train him to sit anywhere nearby until he doesn't care about it. So pay or fcuk off, and that's to the adult not the child.

If it’s a kid small enough to sit on the parents knee so not taking a seat that’s fair enough? A kid that small would never sit for 5 minutes never mid 90. Therefore could annoy those around.
Whats wrong with a scenario where those who have paid for a ticket get in and sit/stand at their seat without someone who has sneaked in creating a problem?

I do vape now but I try not to in my ST seat if honest. I wait until HT and go out but I’m happy calling as I was 20 a day and about 13 quid a day
That’s very decent of you, and good on you too for kicking the cigarettes.
Bit off topic but I hope the vaping doesn’t end up like smoking further down the line health wise, I’m not sure what criteria has been met but I hope it’s ok because it’s really popular now….and non smokers getting into it thinking it’s ok too!

That’s very decent of you, and good on you too for kicking the cigarettes.
Bit off topic but I hope the vaping doesn’t end up like smoking further down the line health wise, I’m not sure what criteria has been met but I hope it’s ok because it’s really popular now….and non smokers getting into it thinking it’s ok too!
I’m down to about one disposable vape every 3 days which is decent for me, starting smoking at 14 and 31 now and I’d advise anyone against it. I can’t imagine how I smelt now I notice it massively.

Also I’ve always said non smokers doing it is just strange

I’m down to about one disposable vape every 3 days which is decent for me, starting smoking at 14 and 31 now and I’d advise anyone against it. I can’t imagine how I smelt now I notice it massively.

Also I’ve always said non smokers doing it is just strange
That’s fantastic! There’s no downside health wise to kicking your habit but some achievement after all those years!! Absolutely brilliant effort! We need a hand clap emoji on here! :))

I would do it for games like today. Where i sit most of the time there is seats behind us never took. I dont do it though. We have 3 tickets 2 next to each other and another in another part so i just keep the smartcard on me like we have 3 incase anyone says anything

I have 4 kids, 2 of whom have season tickets with me.
My youngest is 2 (doesn't have ST), I have purchased him tickets for friendlies etc.
I have flirted with the idea of taking him through the turnstile with me.
We sit in BF2 where everyone stands anyway so don't imagine it being much of an issue but it also does strike me as almost timmy like behaviour so I'm torn!

No problem with it. Adults doubling up is a different matter.
Now that, is absolute T@rrier behaviour

Pay your fucking way. It’s an all seater stadium for a reason. A rather big one, these scummy neds would do well to remember.

Sneaking kids in back in the day is one thing. But in the modern day after everything, nope. Again, pay your way

Back