Sportscene

Boab Doakes RFC

On at half 7 on bbc Scotland. Be interesting to hear their take on the colak goal as a few have been saying it was offside. It looked onside to me at the game but I've not seen any replays so can't say for sure . If it was offside I will be expecting 20 different camera angles of it slowed down , followed by 10 minutes of spewing between that d1ck Michael Stewart and whatever other random dregs they've managed to scrape from the bottom of the Scottish football barrel.
Unlike the perfectly good colak goal against Livingston that was completely ignored like it never happened.

On at half 7 on bbc Scotland. Be interesting to hear their take on the colak goal as a few have been saying it was offside. It looked onside to me at the game but I've not seen any replays so can't say for sure . If it was offside I will be expecting 20 different camera angles of it slowed down , followed by 10 minutes of spewing between that d1ck Michael Stewart and whatever other random dregs they've managed to scrape from the bottom of the Scottish football barrel.
Unlike the perfectly good colak goal against Livingston that was completely ignored like it never happened.
I’ve just saw it in on sky and there might be a case for offside but there was only one angle

Yes it's funny the deep analysis into our goals from them and sky sports when it suits them. But goals such as the one you mentioned against Livingston are completely ignored.

I don't think the issue is wether it was offside or not, it's as usual the clear bias shown when it comes to reporting on it from these fookin reptiles.

At the start of the play he was offside, but I thought he came back on-side when the ball was passed to him. Hard to say, but it does make up for the Livingston game.
Unless there is a player in the RB position that we can’t see he’s offside when the ball is played. But fuk it it’s about time.

At the start of the play he was offside, but I thought he came back on-side when the ball was passed to him. Hard to say, but it does make up for the Livingston game.
If he was offside when the ball was played (he was) it doesn’t matter if the ball went forwards, backwards or sideways, as soon as he becomes involved in active play he is deemed to have committed an offence.

ball goes backwards

(edit. Doesn't matter. If the player is coming from an offside position the direction of the pass doesn't matter. In this instance to ball was played by Matondo and not by the St Johnstone player. )

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Don't worry. I'm sure if it was offside the BBC wont be long in clearing it up for us.

Camera angles you didn't even know existed will be pulled out of the bag just to prove it

That will no doubt be what's portrayed regardless of the way the game was going . " That second goal kills the game it's no fair "
Dunno if it came across but it was dripping with sarcasm. Would be marginal at best and and also 7-0 couldn’t have been argued with our dominance. Walsh just didn’t bother giving the 2nd booking for Montgomery. It was a bookable offence 100% for any ref at any mount in a game.

Little bit more than might be a case.its 100% offside. To be fair i think the lino thinks its their defender who has played the ball across the box
Can you not read where I said it was one angle, from their main camera high in the stand, if I saw an angle down in line with the penalty box then it may have been clearer to me but from the angle shown it wasn’t clear whether he was offside or not.

Back