Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This is from the BBC just now, effin nuts.

Get Involved - Best European comebacks​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)
Jaime: Celtic, May 25th 1967, a goal down at halftime in Lisbon in the European Cup final against catenaccio Inter: the equivalent of being 3 goals down today. Inspired by the prophetic words of the immortal Mr Stein, two second half goals rescued European football forever.
"...rescued European football forever"

Really? Is that why Italian football largely dominated competition from the mid 80s thru the early 90s playing Catenaccio?

I think Jaime has also been at the wikipedia page for Catenaccio.

Jock Stein's Celtic defeated the catenaccio system in the 1967 European Cup Final with a highly offensive strategy. They beat Herrera's Inter Milan 2–1 on 25 May 1967 creating the blue print for Rinus Michels' total football, a continuation of Stein's free flowing attacking football
Creating the blueprint for Rinus Michels FFS? These koonts live in fantasy land. I dont think Bertie Auld and Tommy Gemmel would have caused Cruyff and Rep to lose much sleep.

We've made 2 finals in 9 attempts at European competition!

They haven't even win a knock out tie in 18 years and 18 attempts.

The reason Tuesday night's win triggered them is that they know our European form isn't luck, despite them desperately claiming it is.

It REALLY gets to them :)

Really? Is that why Italian football largely dominated competition from the mid 80s thru the early 90s playing Catenaccio?

Creating the blueprint for Rinus Michels FFS? These koonts live in fantasy land. I dont think Bertie Auld and Tommy Gemmel would have caused Cruyff and Rep to lose much sleep.
Big Jock's must have been the team who were the inspiration for Hungary's Magical Magyars of the early 50's...who knew?

I really wish folk would stop giving that creepy bastard Forest attention. Same with ill Phil, people need to realise they are literally making money off us when Rangers fan view their sites.

Stop giving them money, stop giving them attention and they will disappear like a Celtic manager witnessing child abuse.

Big Jock's must have been the team who were the inspiration for Hungary's Magical Magyars of the early 50's...who knew?
I’m sure big Jock did… he knew lots of things.

We may also have missed out the Brazil 70 side as well. They put on the greatest performance football has ever seen only three years after the catenaccio slayers. Surely Pele, Jahzinho, and Carlos Alberto must have been glued to their black and white tellys back in Rio watching events in Lisbon and taking notes… :rolleyes:

Over time, they will be claiming they invented football. And every significant team, manager, or player will have been influenced by separate entity fc. It all started in the savannah of Africa, 300,000 years ago, when homo aferensis and homo habilis met up.

The crackpots outside the Piggery throwing metal fences around as they knew that 10 in a row was disappearing never happened. :)) Telling lies is in their DNA.
Meanwhile in deepest Garngard Declan and his buddies are safe in the knowledge that only they are privy to is that 10 doesn’t matter ,let Sevco have their day they say we know making the CL without playing Qualifiers.

There is a bit of truth to their ramblings they do always like to quote how much cash they have available weird bunch.

Against a Killie team promoted from the championship lolz.

They won at Ibrox with two scrambled goals in the penalty area and two stonewall penalties not given against them,they should be turning their focus to Europe but when did that ever interest them they where quite happy to play the League out up here with no competition whatsoever.Why can’t they get it no one cares outside of Scotland who wins the League,our exploits in Europe over the years have made people stand up and notice us especially after the journey we have been on no one gives a shit they put 5 by Killie.

They won at Ibrox with two scrambled goals in the penalty area and two stonewall penalties not given against them,they should be turning their focus to Europe but when did that ever interest them they where quite happy to play the League out up here with no competition whatsoever.Why can’t they get it no one cares outside of Scotland who wins the League,our exploits in Europe over the years have made people stand up and notice us especially after the journey we have been on no one gives a shit they put 5 by Killie.

When foreign football fans think of Scottish football, they think of Rangers. Celtc are an irrelevance in Europe.

When foreign football fans think of Scottish football, they think of Rangers. Celtc are an irrelevance in Europe.
They do, and they are.
The extreme arrogance spouted in their blogs is a panic reaction to realizing Rangers have completely eclipsed them. They won the league last season, and nobody cares. They don't even care. Their jealous eyes are never off what we're doing, and our trail blazing achievements make them cry. Literally cry.

They do, and they are.
The extreme arrogance spouted in their blogs is a panic reaction to realizing Rangers have completely eclipsed them. They won the league last season, and nobody cares. They don't even care. Their jealous eyes are never off what we're doing, and our trail blazing achievements make them cry. Literally cry.

I don't even think its arrogance, mate. Its delusion on a colossal scale. They know they are nothing in European terms, while we are reaching a European final.

His team won 5-0 he wrote the pish above followed it up with this which is pure comedy gold and just confirms how much our club eats away at him .

Writes a blog about Man Utd somehow shoehorns in a reference to Rangers (again)

Writes another blog spouting verbal diarrhea about swine flu or something for several paragraphs then criticises Rangers for potentially voting against the TV deal that he admits is terrible.

Honestly if Rangers voted no to thermal nuclear war and the end of the world this fool would probably come out against it and demand Armageddon that's how much of an insane Ranges hating bigot he is.

Last edited:

Writes another blog spouting verbal diarrhea about swine flu or something for several paragraphs then criticises Rangers for potentially voting against the TV deal that he admits is terrible.

Honestly if Rangers voted no to thermal nuclear war and end the world this fool would probably come out against it and demand Armageddon that's how much of an insane Ranges hating bigot he is.
Two funnies i took from that,
First they keep saying your club died. But he mentions that we are the second biggest club in country. So he aknowledges that that even if we did die, we have become the second biggest club in 10 years. Says alot about scottish football, and his twisted mind.
Then i read the one comment on it
Mickybhoy71says:
August 14, 2022 at 6:15 pm
What a yawn fest!
Tells you what even his readers think.

They do, and they are.
Spoke with a colleague on Friday who has a season ticket at the piggery & he was honest enough to admit that he would love to have a run like ours last season.

Champions league money is great but you need to pay champions league fees and wages or expect to get tonked all over Europe as I imagine the Tims will.

Honestly if Rangers voted no to thermal nuclear war and end the world this fool would probably come out against it and demand Armageddon that's how much of an insane Ranges hating bigot he is.
He would rather the deal was signed than Rangers voting with another club to stop it . He says clearly that he wants Rangers issue with the SPFL to cause damage to Scottish football so we get our wings clipped . I will never understand that mindset it's so ridiculous.

His team won 5-0 he wrote the pish above followed it up with this which is pure comedy gold and just confirms how much our club eats away at him .

Weird people, I will give him the first blog, its bollocks but its at least about his team winning.

But he cant help it he needs to talk about his favourite subject, Rangers, rather than immerse himself in their result.

Back