Sunday football

Killei wide open today, while last week they spent 70 minutes with Kyle Lafferty pretty much playing as a defender.

Anyone who thinks we'll breeze the league is in for a serious shock.

I don’t think I’ve seen one bear who thinks we will breeze it? I think it’s 50-50, but if we don’t get into the champions league then the Thurs-Sun football we would have would be an advantage for them unfortunately.

Anyone who thinks we'll breeze the league is in for a serious shock.
No one has said that? They have got far more consistency v the dross in this league. We are better than them coming up against them but are more susceptible to the odd howler in a run-of-the-mill game.

If we can just keep stride for stride in between the old firm games I'm more than confident we'll get the better of them when we play them. Once they start conceding 6/7/8 in the CL again that'll drain them as well.

Any hamstring pulls or ankle twists on that awful pitch?

Not expecting McInnes to take anything from them but a few injuries will do.
It’s a sad day when this is all we can hope for.

Auld keevins said on snyde yesterday that he reckons this season could see them or us winning every game outwith the old forms and although he’s said this stuff before for shock value there’s now an element of truth or possibility about it

The gap between us, them and the rest of the division is now frankly stupid.

It’s unhealthy and makes for a shit, depressing competition where one slip up and you are fcked. Two teams trying to win it the rest just happy to remain in it.

Back