Sunday football

Killie keeper and defence is hopeless. Relegation fodder for sure.
Only been flicking through the channels. Did hear chanting in support of terrorism. Also shows the poor support Killie have. Shot themselves in the foot not allowing Rangers or them the other end of ground.

Did Anybody really expect killie to get anything today , i think the only hope of them dropping anything besides against us i reckon will be at tynecastle or livi

What? Cos we discuss there strengths weaknesses. Just saying he’s pish , he’s pish dies nothing . Do you reckon that’s what gio and his team are doing or will they be doing the former. We play in a 2 team league sorry some folk want to discuss our rivals in a way that isn’t fantasy land
Not even going to bother arguing with you, the way our fans talk about them is bizzare, end of. Would never see anything like it on their board.
Almost as strange as moaning about folk discussing Sundays football in the Sunday football thread, take a day off.
I dont watch them, I'm not sick in the head. I can hear my husband celebrate their goals, that's bad enough. Then I need to come on here and see our own fans fawn over them aswell. Yuk.

3-0 at HT at one of the toughest venues in the league . Surely no one isn’t pretending their still pish
I don't think anyone is of that opinion, however most of us are looking at the state of Kilmarnock so far and thinking that we should be able to do the same to them given how amateurish their defending is. Those who just walk around permanently miserable and worried will be terrified as usual.

Reading on here I'm glad I didn't tune into the bheasts game. Going exactly how I'd have expected I see. Someone will be along soon to tell us all how magnificent they are compared to us
They most certainly are not.

But, they are up for it v these shite teams week in week out where as we occasionally turn and don't look interested. Vast majority of these games we'll win comfortably it's just needing to stay focused for the length of the season that'll be the rest.

That Killie keeper is woeful. The beggars are clearly dominant as expected but that big duffer in goals is fvckin woeful.

Can't expect much else when the same guy was time wasting against Rangers after 6 minutes and McInnes is a perpetual shitebag versus the rhotten mhob!!

Anytime I watch those clatty bastards the team they play give the freedom of the park to score. Thankfully I don't watch them that often. And no point watching anymore of that dross.

Not even going to bother arguing with you, the way our fans talk about them is bizzare, end of. Would never see anything like it on their board.

I dont watch them, I'm not sick in the head. I can hear my husband celebrate their goals, that's bad enough. Then I need to come on here and see our own fans fawn over them aswell. Yuk.
Cos I have always thought our fans live in the real world . We are honest in our analysis of them. They are not. They just go full sevco . That’s why it doesn’t happen on their board

It’s a sad day when this is all we can hope for.

Auld keevins said on snyde yesterday that he reckons this season could see them or us winning every game outwith the old forms and although he’s said this stuff before for shock value there’s now an element of truth or possibility about it

The gap between us, them and the rest of the division is now frankly stupid.

It’s unhealthy and makes for a shit, depressing competition where one slip up and you are fcked. Two teams trying to win it the rest just happy to remain in it.

That was Gordon Dalziel, not Keevins. He placed a stupid bet with Mark Wilson.

Agree with what you say. Literally a few bad results can see it finished as it could be too hard to claw back even a handful of points due to how bad the rest are. Matches against them are of even more importance now.

But, they are up for it v these shite teams week in week out where as we occasionally turn and don't look interested. Vast majority of these games we'll win comfortably it's just needing to stay focused for the length of the season that'll be the rest.
When European football kicks off in earnest we will see a truer indication of how the beggars play.

There are genuinely folk on here who argue the standard of league has improved

I struggle with that, imo it’s never been so poor out with us 2

Utter garbage
I don’t even see how it gets any better either . For all we talk about 10 men behind the ball if they did open up they would get thrashed either way . Unless they get given more money to buy better players we are stuck in us and them finishing 40 points ahead every year

I wouldn’t be suprised to see a situation even closer than 2003. That year it was 97 points to win the league. It could easily be 100 this year
114 points to play for each season with 102 of them outwith Celtic.

How many out of 102 points are the they getting? At least 98.

It will be close to 100 points.

Looks like we’re facing a similar threat to last season when it comes to competing for the league with them: they score goals. We need to keep our attacking firepower in form domestically throughout the campaign this year, no question.

I agree but I feel like it’s said every year and it ends up being closer to 85-90 in the end. It rarely takes 90+ to win the league. 90 would guarantee it most years

It's why Scottish sides get battered in Europe they don't even attempt to play football. Sit in kick it long run about constantly committing fouls, it's dreadful to watch.

Posters always claiming these teams lie down against Celtic etc. They don’t, Celtic go all out attack against the dross and it works. Usually seeing them score early and be a couple ahead by halftime. It doesn’t work for them in Europe but works against the shite in our league.

We spend far too much time passing back and sideways which allows them to get 10 men behind the ball. We need to be far more direct and quicker getting the ball forward in these games.

Outwith us, the only teams I can see them dropping points to this season are Livi away and Hearts away.

McInnes working wonders to keep his Celtic results tradition alive and well.

Last edited:

There's been plenty of games they've turned up and struggled too. Then needed the assistance of the officials to get it over the line. wether it be unlimited time played until they score, or numerous favourable decisions.
Folk act like they just turn up every game and swat the opposition aside. They struggled until late on against ross county the other week too by the looks of it.

Neither us or them will get at least 98. That's a big ask. Even in this league

Wait until they have to play midweek European matches and try to sustain domestic wins. They’re not used to that.

Back