The Louden today

I opened the thread after seeing the thread title and multiple pages and thought this will be some quality reading on a sunday morning.
To be perfectly honest it's been a crushing disappointment, Robert you need to up your game here.

“Could have left the stadium”

Dearie me!

:D
2 months ago they were dying in the heat.
Now they are trolling a guy who couldn't drink his water in the heat.
With shit excuses. I'm continuing that trend.
You don't do irony do you?
If you were dying of heat exhaustion and dehydration and had the option to walk 20 meters or send someone 20 meters for a bottle of water. You would. Wouldn't you?
So as I say, the bed wetter becomes the troll.

The one where I drank water at half time in the stadium.
The one where everyone who wanted water at half time and thereafter, had access to it, if they wanted it. Sure, if wasn't highland spring mineral water for the sweethearts amingst us who can't drink tao water. Ooohhhhhh.
Everyone who wanted water had access to it?

Well that's nice to know.
Can't think why so many fans on both sides lied about it though.

Have you ever tried to take a bottle of water into any other pub? You just wouldn't do it so you were rightfully chased.

I took my young son into the main stand yesterday with a bag which had water for me, juice a sandwich and a couple wee snacks for my boy.

The stewards greeted us with the biggest smiles I’ve seen in a long time and seem so relaxed they were almost horizontal.

A nice wee change from the jobsworth types you sometimes get.

I took my young son into the main stand yesterday with a bag which had water for me, juice a sandwich and a couple wee snacks for my boy.

The stewards greeted us with the biggest smiles I’ve seen in a long time and seem so relaxed they were almost horizontal.

Maybe thought they were going to be asked to join the picnic!

Great to hear that. Exactly as it should be.

I’m just raging they never offered us lotion.

Fucking burned but a cracking pint or 10…
Someone will moan about the free pies in a minute saying _ they should have had a free BBQ as pies are unsuitable for this weather .

Bloke trying to run a buisness gets this cack

Just looking in on thread from last night,just what i expected this morning carnage love this place bonkers:D

Tried to get into the Louden today carrying a small bottle of water due to the heat. The doormen said we weren’t allowed in with it, and if we wanted wanted we’d need to go to the bar (the place was absolutely rammed at this point and it ended up taking about 15 mins to get served).

Utterly braindead given what happened in Seville.
Louden management and doormen having a shocker and a lack of common sense.

Nothing new, and the reason I've not set foot in the place since 55 trophy day

Have you ever tried to take a bottle of water into any other pub? You just wouldn't do it so you were rightfully chased.
I've taken bags full of beer in to local pubs on way home from buying said beer ( nipped in for a pint on way back from beer shop) no one said a thing.

I've done it regularly but had no intent on consuming anything in my shopping bag.

They obviously trust me :)

Some pubs understandably won't allow it for obvious reasons and i wouldn't be taking the nights cargo in to a boozer at the football.

Only downside I had yesterday in the louden was not seeing any of the pies or rolls where I was standing...
Cracking pint of staropramen though.
I saw people eating pies but didn't see any being passed round in the beer garden. I finally managed to get a ham and cheese roll around 2 ish despite being in since just after 12.

That was better than last week as I didn't see any.

I saw people eating pies but didn't see any being passed round in the beer garden. I finally managed to get a ham and cheese roll around 2 ish despite being in since just after 12.

You obviously are not paying attention- a tray of pies was passed round in the lounge - although I must say the tray didn’t travel far - I got myself 2 very nice pies, only downside was I had to buy another pint to wash them down :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Planning on visiting for the first time on Tuesday, so that I don't get in a rage :
No away fans
no dugs
no bottles of clear liquid

Anything else I need to know to avoid major disappointment?

Big Rab, just like every other poster on here gets stick and rightly so at times, just like everyone he’ll make an arse of post depending on your own personal opinion but one thing you can’t criticise is the boozer, many a time I’ve seen the lads and ladies handing out water when it’s warm, chocolates to kids and too many other good news stories to mention.

On this occasion the bouncers may have thought it was something else, I normally have water on me when I first go into Boozer so OP if you were that thirsty, down the water, go in for a drink, it’s that simple.

OP, you’re just gutted that you couldn’t get a selfie with the famous (In their own minds) thirsty Rangers Maws. ;)

I only got 2 pies again! It's becoming a habit now! I reckon you should be shut down for the fact I got what I ordered and had to hold said drinks maself! In this day and age I expect better. OP I am totally on your side, 15 mins of dehydration wondering whether I should have water, sex on the beach, a pint of lager or anything wet made me so angry I ordered them all bursts my asshole! Happy Sunday and good luck Killie.
They’ve got a beach in the Louden?

You obviously are not paying attention- a tray of pies was passed round in the lounge - although I must say the tray didn’t travel far - I got myself 2 very nice pies, only downside was I had to buy another pint to wash them down :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm usually in the beer garden and where trays of pies are concerned, eyes like a hawk but saw nothing :)) . I did venture into the lounge a couple of times and bar where people were eating them but none to be seen being handed out.

Performance good, new signings settling in, europ negotiated thus far... half i Saturday night raging nothing to be negative about... oh I know I will moan about not being allowed to take water in to a place that sells erm... water...

I was in the beer garden and we got both rolls and pies where we were standing.

2 months ago they were dying in the heat.
Now they are trolling a guy who couldn't drink his water in the heat.
With shit excuses. I'm continuing that trend.
You don't do irony do you?
If you were dying of heat exhaustion and dehydration and had the option to walk 20 meters or send someone 20 meters for a bottle of water. You would. Wouldn't you?
So as I say, the bed wetter becomes the troll.
It's just not a comparison. He could finish his water outside then walk into a place that only serves drink, queue 2-5 mins (not 15) get the drink he wanted and probably a free pint of water.

Can keep ordering drinks as they won't run out and will never have to queue for long.

Is that what it was like in Seville? Seems like for most you had limited access to tap water you probably shouldn't be drinking, and found this out after queueing for hours to get nothing.

Nae wonder bears are having to opt for cheese rolls when there are greedy bastards like you about. Why 2 pies when 1 is enough ?

Nae wonder bears are having to opt for cheese rolls when there are greedy bastards like you about. Why 2 pies when 1 is enough ?
Because other trays came round again 30 minutes after the first one - out of curiosity how do you know when 1 is enough?
Perhaps I thought 2 pies would help soak up the numerous drinks I bought or maybe even because I was hungry and the pies were so so good :rolleyes: but it’s more than likely I ate 2 because I hate golf and people who golf

Ffs water police and now pie police in the Louden- what is the world coming too :cool:

I was in the beer garden and we got both rolls and pies where we were standing.
It must have been when I was looking in the bars then :)) We were up near the middle where the TVs are. A tray of rolls came round our way just after two. Last season wasn't a problem but this season I've hardly seen any. @BORGUEBEAR was going to post about it as a wind up if I hadn't got one :))

It must have been when I was looking in the bars then :)) We were up near the middle where the TVs are. A tray of rolls came round our way just after two. Last season wasn't a problem but this season I've hardly seen any. @BORGUEBEAR was going to post about it as a wind up if I hadn't got one :))
Was feart I’d get banned fae louden if I posted

Were you there?
I got water at half time from the taps.
Most bears chose to dehydrate themselves with 20 pints during the day in Seville.
Could have drunk water all day and not been dehydrated. They chose not to.
Could have left the stadium at any moment, popped to any of 50 shops and bars selling water.

See.

What were tears and mock outrage and the same xenophobia that the Spanish police get criticised by us for, is now trolling a guy wanting his water. I find that ironic.

The OP might be at it, you have the perfect platform here to reply to him. Tell him if the bouncers were acting on your orders or if you have told them that it could have been handled differently.

As many people as probably do post shit to have a dig at the louden.
Be safe in the knowledge that anytime that happens, at least 10 more will be along to belittle and abuse them knowing they'll get away with it.

He may or may
Are you for real?

I presume you watched the game from home?

Because other trays came round again 30 minutes after the first one - out of curiosity how do you know when 1 is enough?
Perhaps I thought 2 pies would help soak up the numerous drinks I bought or maybe even because I was hungry and the pies were so so good :rolleyes: but it’s more than likely I ate 2 because I hate golf and people who golf

Ffs water police and now pie police in the Louden- what is the world coming too :cool:
I dont hate but I dislike your pie eating rattler name

I dont hate but I dislike your pie eating rattler name
Surely that should be “2 pie eating” rattler name since you’ve brought it up :D

Might even go for 2 pies and a couple of cheese rolls on Tuesday and perhaps throw in a hotdog - you will easily spot me with my napkin tucked into my shirt - might even buy you a pint but you not getting near the pies

And after what happened in Seville, has that pub no shame.

Disgusting if true.
Im not defending the pub, however there are several shops that sell water within a 2 minute walk and a bar that will give you water for nothing which the OP got served at within 15 minutes. Not even comparable

Im not defending the pub, however there are several shops that sell water within a 2 minute walk and a bar that will give you water for nothing which the OP got served at within 15 minutes. Not even comparable
Lol it wasn't your post mate, it was sarcasm at the original post mate. Poor soul went 15 minutes without water lol.

Surely that should be “2 pie eating” rattler name since you’ve brought it up :D

Might even go for 2 pies and a couple of cheese rolls on Tuesday and perhaps throw in a hotdog - you will easily spot me with my napkin tucked into my shirt - might even buy you a pint but you not getting near the pies
You better steady yourself, youre so funny Jerry Sadowitz will steal your patter.

I'm usually in the beer garden and where trays of pies are concerned, eyes like a hawk but saw nothing :)) . I did venture into the lounge a couple of times and bar where people were eating them but none to be seen being handed out.
In the past year I have had one roll and one pie.

They seem to pass me by every time I'm in.

Probably a good thing as I don't really need encouraging :)

It's just not a comparison. He could finish his water outside then walk into a place that only serves drink, queue 2-5 mins (not 15) get the drink he wanted and probably a free pint of water.

Can keep ordering drinks as they won't run out and will never have to queue for long.

Is that what it was like in Seville? Seems like for most you had limited access to tap water you probably shouldn't be drinking, and found this out after queueing for hours to get nothing.
Now, that is probably mostly ture, unlike 90% of the shite.
But would you like to clarify why "you probably shouldn't drink" tap water in Seville?

Last edited:
Back