Souness getting it now

TN8

Made a "man's game" comment at the end of the Chelsea game there. Twitter currently in meltdown because his fellow pundit was some female footballer. It's a well known (and factual) turn of phrase ffs, honestly what the f*ck is it with these people?!

Sadly wouldn't be surprised if Sky get rid now.

Made a "man's game" comment at the end of the Chelsea game there. Twitter currently in meltdown because his fellow pundit was some female footballer. It's a well known (and factual) turn of phrase ffs, honestly what the f*ck is it with these people?!

It is a man’s game , played by men

Woman’s football is a woman’s game

One of the few who talks sense on tv now.

It’s weird how blood thirsty and desperate these people are to see careers destroyed, amidst posturing as being morally superior and what not. I mean in a way it’s actually quite twisted and sinister to want to see people publicly torn down yet these people almost seem to get off on it. Strange crowd that’s all I can say.

He said it before and the host mentioned it was also a woman's game...yawn, then it went to a break. No doubt producers sweating and worrying about what was said. But Souness then said it again. Superb!

Do these offended types have a rota they work so that they have all their bases covered?

Getting more and more sick of thid p1sh!

Or do I need educating?

If the morons complaining could tell me which of the Chelsea or Spurs players were women?

Or if the morons could just accept the fact it is a well known phrase.

Let’s just call it for what it is.

I have no problem with female analysts, female pundits. Some of them are not bad.

But we live in an age now where it’s a pre-requisite.

You cannot watch a premier league game, BT sport, Sky, where female analysts and pundits or commentators aren’t front and centre.

We’ve all gone a bit crazy. By all means give someone a platform if they can speak sense on the game, regardless of race or gender.

What we’re exposed to now isn’t that, it’s pure insistence on “positive discrimination”

Compare the reaction to this to the complete lack of reaction to a stand full of scum, clearly heard on Sky TV singing “Brit’s out’ celebrating terrorist, sectarianism, and sick songs about the death of good men just because they worked for your rivals. The silence is deafening yet again.

Sky will no doubt apologise live on air then cancel him. I’m more of offended having to put up with the likes of Lianne Sanderson and Clinton Morrison tbh!

Imagine living your life being offended by anything and everything.

Blood pressure constantly high.

Just laugh in their face and get on with your life.

It’s weird how blood thirsty and desperate these people are to see careers destroyed, amidst posturing as being morally superior and what not. I mean in a way it’s actually quite twisted and sinister to want to see people publicly torn down yet these people almost seem to get off on it. Strange crowd that’s all I can say.
These absolute scumbags pretend to be paragons of virtue, constantly trying to claim the moral high ground, when the reality is they are consumed by hate for certain groups and have no interest in parity and equal rights. They can go and take a %^*& to themselves.

This is why women's football never should have been given the attention it has been have forced to give, think they are big time when they would struggle to beat an u16 academy team. In all seriousness though it's a figure of speech. If two teams of women were playing like Spurs and Chelsea did and someone said it was a woman's game no one would bat an eyelid, always taken it as a way of saying they are adults and can handle themselves but i suppose people on social media have to show they are a better person than someone else and make sure everyone else knows it.

These absolute scumbags pretend to be paragons of virtue, constantly trying to claim the moral high ground, when the reality is they are consumed by hate for certain groups and have no interest in parity and equal rights. They can go and take a %^*& to themselves.
The best one (as much as we all know how much of a horrible human being Haggerty is) was her campaigning for people to kick out racism, call it out and whatever else then immediately say that the other contender for worst woman in Scotland didn't actually do anything wrong when it was discovered she had a propensity for dropping the n word. Absolute dregs.

These keyboard warriors should consider the context it was said in, and take into consideration the age of Souness. But I guess critical thinking is too much to ask.
Age has nothing to do with it, they were watching a man’s game, if she’s that sensitive she’s in the wrong job

Back