Larne fc player embarrassing himself

Here’s John herron - a larne fc player - supporting an organisation who carried out mass murder, caused oceans of tears and heartache and terrorised their own ‘people’ by ruling with methods that would make ISIS blush. John is from coatbridge. Yes - that coatbridge.

I went onto that twitter thread to see the comments...it gave me the fear that there are so many mutants walking amongst us!
:eek:

rkkF5U2.gif

Is Larne FC's fan base mixed? I always thought Cliftonville were the only team in the league with a predominantly Catholic following?

Is Larne FC's fan base mixed? I always thought Cliftonville were the only team in the league with a predominantly Catholic following?
Wasn't Cliftonville a good club until the area's population changed.
Larne is a majority PUL town, I always believed that the support would have matched that. Cliftonville and the area around it was Protestant until demographic changes during the troubles.

Here’s John herron - a larne fc player - supporting an organisation who carried out mass murder, caused oceans of tears and heartache and terrorised their own ‘people’ by ruling with methods that would make ISIS blush. John is from coatbridge. Yes - that coatbridge.

Jamie needs corrected. I doubt you’d find a glens player promoting the UVF or UFF as he says. In fact this idiot in the ira tshirt used to play for the glens as does James McLeans brother Patrick. The glens team now is full of republicans and sex offenders.

Someone born in Scotland supporting a terror organisation that killed his own British countrymen. If I started supporting Cardiff I wouldn’t be walking about pretending I was welsh and waving welsh flags, absolute brain dead morons.
Above that, he’s from Scotland, he is welcomed to Northern Ireland to live and work, and he shows support for an organisation that terrorised primarily the community the majority of his clubs supporters come from, but also the community the terrorist purported to represent.

This isn’t even a sincere political statement backing Republicanism, it’s a cheap gimmick you’d expect from the absolute lowest of the low, in both morals and intellect.

Let us hope he gets all that’s due to him.

Someone born in Scotland supporting a terror organisation that killed his own British countrymen. If I started supporting Cardiff I wouldn’t be walking about pretending I was welsh and waving welsh flags, absolute brain dead morons.
I have one Irish great grandparent. He moved to England and married my great Grandma.
I Met him when I was young before he died and he was a good guy by all accounts, and very funny.

Growing up to British parents and grandparents I could not find any possible reason to start hating my own country and declaring my love of the IRA because of 1 relative. Millions of people in England are of some from Irish decent but they rightly consider themselves British.

The problem in Scotland is Celtic FC, it makes people hang on to their 1% irishness and use it as an excuse to become a bigot and play the victim card.

Last edited:
Where do you really start with this ?
His career must be over regardless to whatever any prospective employer thinks, no second chances. Remember the goalie being hounded relentlessly by the Scottish press for wearing a black armband

I have one Irish great grandparent. He moved to England and married my great Grandma.
I Met him when I was young before I died and he was a good guy by all accounts, and very funny.

Growing up to British parents and grandparents I could not find any possible reason to start hating my own country and declaring my love of the IRA because of 1 relative. Millions of people in England are of some from Irish decent but they rightly consider themselves British.

The problem in Scotland is Celtic FC, it makes people hang on to their 1% irishness and use it as an excuse to become a bigot and play the victim card.

You posting from beyond the grave?

I Met him when I was young before I died and he was a good guy by all accounts, and very funny.

I say I'm English with some Irish ancestry as my mother's maiden name is an Irish surname but I have to go back 200 years to find an ancestor born in Ireland. I would never hate Britain and support the IRA as the Irish side were all protestants.

I say I'm English with some Irish ancestry as my mother's maiden name is an Irish surname but I have to go back 200 years to find an ancestor born in Ireland. I would never hate Britain and support the IRA as the Irish side were all protestants.
That's the thing.
In a Celtic fans mind every Irish person is a Catholic who supports the IRA and hates Britain.
They don't know the reality because they're living in a bigot bubble

I understand an ex- Larne player, Ronan Hale has tweeted "Yes Sir" in response to the photo. 2 P45's should be incoming in the morning.

Last edited:
Back