Larne fc player embarrassing himself

Looks like the photo was taken at the West Belfast Feile aka the Terrorfest were support for Republican Death Squads is actively supported and encouraged culminating in the Sunday night sing a long with the IRA loving Wolfe Tones, how the f**k this receives public money is mind blowing.

Irish Premiership club Larne have suspended John Herron with immediate effect after images of him wearing a t-shirt with a pro-IRA slogan appeared on social media.

The club have launched an investigation after Herron was photographed wearing the t-shirt at a concert at the weekend.
"For the period of his suspension, John will not represent the club in fixtures at any level. An investigation into this incident is now underway," Larne said in a statement on Monday.

"We have shown that we are an inclusive football club for all, demonstrated not only in words but also by our extensive work in the local community.

"There is no room for behaviour which falls outside of this ethos and we fully expect members, players and anyone associated with the club to reflect these standards at all times.

"We will be making no further comment until the investigation has been completed."

Midfielder Herron, from Scotland, began his professional football career at Celtic. He moved to the Irish Premiership in 2018 when he joined Glentoran, before signing for Larne in 2020.

Irish Premiership club Larne have suspended John Herron with immediate effect after images of him wearing a t-shirt with a pro-IRA slogan appeared on social media.

The club have launched an investigation after Herron was photographed wearing the t-shirt at a concert at the weekend.
"For the period of his suspension, John will not represent the club in fixtures at any level. An investigation into this incident is now underway," Larne said in a statement on Monday.

"We have shown that we are an inclusive football club for all, demonstrated not only in words but also by our extensive work in the local community.

"There is no room for behaviour which falls outside of this ethos and we fully expect members, players and anyone associated with the club to reflect these standards at all times.

"We will be making no further comment until the investigation has been completed."

Midfielder Herron, from Scotland, began his professional football career at Celtic. He moved to the Irish Premiership in 2018 when he joined Glentoran, before signing for Larne in 2020.
His wardrobe was hacked.

Assuming the cops are going to be having a word with him as well or are IRA t-shirts allowed over there? Prick of a boy and Larne would be as well sacking the little prick now. I mean, did he accidentally put it on or is he going to claim he can't read and didn't know what it said - just liked the colours?

Good of you to deflect from a serious breaking story for some childish point-scoring.

I suppose you support McBride Principles FC.
No point scoring at all. I couldn’t give two shits about any other team bar Rangers. Although it does strike a nerve when players promote the IRA like this idiot. Surely it should lead to a charge under terrorism act.

Look at the one who’s point scoring now with the Mcbride comment. I’ve genuinely no idea what you’re talking about.

Looks like the photo was taken at the West Belfast Feile aka the Terrorfest were support for Republican Death Squads is actively supported and encouraged culminating in the Sunday night sing a long with the IRA loving Wolfe Tones, how the f**k this receives public money is mind blowing.
This scrotum is a product of the sectarian education which is state funded by our taxes that we all pay , these bastards think they are untouchable they really do and this little ball of puss should be put on the first ferry back to scotland then banned from playing football at any level

Jhames MhcLean will be the next to sport one of them and then cry sectarian abuse when people object to it.

Celtic. Glens then to larne
Wrong,he was released by the scum in 2015.
Went through Blackpool ,Dunfermline and Raith to name 3 but was loaned to other teams as well .
He's crap and nobody wanted the rhat .I think Raith released him too prior to signing for the Glens

Last edited:
Well played Lorne FC, a big time professional approach from a small provincial club.

Meanwhile across the sea in Scotland, there is another club who actively promote and encourage the Republican song book through their PA system, particularly now through the bastardised “Beautiful Sunday” tune.

The club have confirmed to various sponsors today that his contract will be terminated. They are simply following the required legal process in order to do so. They had received legal advice as of 10am today. They were awaiting a second opinion to confirm their planned course of action does not open the club to any legal exposure.

You cannot just terminate a full time professional contract by clicking your fingers.

He is gone.

Wel done Larne FC for the quick response.

What have Larne got to "investigate", the pic is there for all to see. Sack the prick
I’m in no way defending the piece of scum that he is, but remember it wasn’t that long ago there was a clip circulating showing our players singing a sectarian song which had been doctored. If Larne don’t follow due process then they coul be done unfair dismissal, so I would rather they do it properly and then get rid of the c#nt

It is mental how this stuff can exist but Celtic and their fans somehow don't have their reputations disgustingly stained in the eyes of the average British person. They should be viewed with absolute disdain.

I've never seen anything remotely similar in a Rangers & unionist vein.

Back