Other club's anthems you like?

I also like the Feyenoord anthem - I attended the 2001-2 UEFA Cup Final at De Kuip - the singing of it at the start if the game was unbelievable - you could actually feel the pressure waves on your chest as the fans sang along.

Several Bundesliga teams - Schalke, Cologne and Monchengladbach - have ones which when heard live at a big match are incredible.

Lazio have a decent one too - non fascistic either which is rare for them.

Blue is the colour - Chelsea

The Millwall one is brilliant

Hearts

Seem to recall Sevilla having a catchy song / tune but feck knows what they were singing

Always been partial to Sheffield United's greasy chip butty song (and greasy chip butties, to be fair). Needs more than one verse to be a proper anthem, mind...

Hansa Rostock one is brilliant, every match at kick off and in second half when away from home it seems to be done.

When a display is also done it’s another level.

Hearts have a song that goes to the tune of this & it’s brilliant

Somewhere running down the right wing, hear the Gorgie boys sing, Nathanial Atkinson.

We should get a version of it.

These lot are magnificent on their day and this a brilliant song:

One I really want to experience in their own Stadium. Was in their end in 2008 and they never shut up all match, despite being 3 down at half time.

Birmingham City - Keep Right Onto The End Of The Road - an old Harry Lauder song - written by Sir Harry in memory of his only son who was killed in the Great War. In the 50s City had a lot of Scots in their team and this became their party piece at gatherings and was taken up by the fans.

The simplicity of the accompaniment just being ‘clap clap clap clap - CHELSEA!’ works and it’s a good fit for them.

Simply the Best at Ibrox is always a bit special but as a traditional football club song Follow Follow is a classic.
The clap clap clap clap bit is now often accompanied by we hate Tottenham - CHELSEA :)

Back