PSV officials given Celtic Park red carpet treatment ahead of Rangers clash

I wonder how many doors they couldnt open on the visit for fear of what might be lurking behind them................

Slap up meal to those puddle driking vermin would be a tin of campbells meatballs in gravy and a slug out of a 2l bottle of own brand 30p Kola, "pass it roon bhoys, that bottle is for the full table"

Tonight has literally nothing to do with them. The club are just as obsessed with their fans it would appear.

Now they will definitely be blown away by Ibrox. Then they will walk out to that cauldron of noise!
That’s like being invited to Buckingham Palace with the Mrs, and saying Il just drop this old fridge at the Lambeth tip first!

Old fridge? Thats not a nice nickname for your Mrs.

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Funny thing is as soon as we best PSV they’ll wipe their hands of them and claim their shitebags who bottled it and we’ll have never faced a decent side in years in Europe.

All while their getting roundly smashed by the superior Reserve sides and Wi-Fi passcodes.

“Yeah, see we didn’t forget with the whole disco lights thing. We just do well in Europe and that makes entertainment for our punters. But you do you.”

Not sure I’ve heard many “what a gaff” quotes from their visitors!

The Seville lounge B-D
They've been looking for a new name for that lounge since their celebration of failure was outed. It's now called the "A team that's playing a team that doesn't exist (that we call the opposition) had a slap up dinner here before they played the team that doesn't exist" Lounge

It's less embarrasing for sure

We usually welcome teams that come here, it annoys the smelly support, they prob think they are getting 1 up when nobody cares.

Nice, a walk down Saville Row before entering the doors of Tin Pan Alley, and out onto the hallowed pitch of the Beast-Dome. Then a slap up selection of tatties to finish off.
Yum.

“One of the guests told the Scottish Daily Express: "I don't know if Rangers will like that we have gone to visit Celtic. It was a good trip and we learned a lot from Jan, who seems to know everything about Celtic.”

News for you mate, Rangers won’t have given it a seconds thought.

Was it not tied into a training session at their super duper training "complex" or is that an even bigger dump.

If Jan "knows everything about Celtic" can he not be charged with withholding criminal evidence !

Some good replies on this thread.

Bet they were like aye cheers . We’ve just had steak at Ibrox now getting beans here at the piggery

PSV - So who is the statue of outside the stadium?

Scum - Well he basically allowed in, protected and rehired known paedos into the club.

PSV - ???

I would think most PSV fans would be quite favourable regarding Rangers due to Advocaat and Numan connections.

The East End Gypos are a parody ,f@uck them

been reading some PSV forums, and this jumped out at me

mr. Spockwrote:Aug 10, 2022, 22:38Huge lady's front bottom.

Celtic >>>>>>>>>>> wannabe england rangers with their british flags.
Rangers >>>>>>>>>>> let's show off that one European Cup we arrogantly won Celtic. Did stadium tours at both clubs in 2007 when I was in Glasgow for work. For that I would also indicate Celtic as my preference, but how those stadium tours have turned that around. Rangers all warmth, Celtic, well, you can already guess based on my reaction
:puke:

"And up there we have our 'Champions League lights', installed them about 5 years ago and only thanks to the efforts of Rang...emmm...The Opposition, will these lights actually see a champions League fixture".

Who gives a F**k!! I mean, Who really gives a F**k!!
Me.
Maybe just me but, I love the way septic tell everybody how they’re on our opponents side.
This knowledge allows me to enjoy and take pride in, that we’ll allow Septic’s CL opponents full access to our training facilities when they’re in Glasgow.

Love us, love us. Please love us. We also love terrorist groups, chasing ambulances and oh yeah, hiding the biggest paedophile ring in world sport.

Back