Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Weird people, I will give him the first blog, its bollocks but its at least about his team winning.

But he cant help it he needs to talk about his favourite subject, Rangers, rather than immerse himself in their result.
His second blog is just nuts it's one of the most bizarre things I've read . Hates the TV deal but would be happy if it went through as long as the consequences impact on Rangers . Let's be honest what he really wants is Rangers marginalised with no voice.

Champions League can’t come quick enough, these cunts are going to be the laughing stock of social media this year yet again.
My gambling cash is ready to go cant wait same as last year i made a lot of cash backing teams to scud them,it was brilliant.
Just waiting to do it all again this season any opposition -1,-2,-3 in the betting handicaps buying money :p

Just when I thought, no more James Forrest please?

You post this belter. This is the content I’m here for. Stupid dumb bastards. :))
I only post the most crazy stuff from Forrest if I was to post everything he does it would be at six posts per day . Prime example yesterday seven blogs seven mentions of Rangers I didn't post any of it.

Though I did nearly post this just because of how stupid it is he thinks Tam McManus is pro Rangers lol.This was in response to McManus saying the five sub rule was a big advantage to the old firm clubs.

I only post the most crazy stuff from Forrest if I was to post everything he does it would be at six posts per day . Prime example yesterday seven blogs seven mentions of Rangers I didn't post any of it.

Though I did nearly post this just because of how stupid it is he thinks Tam McManus is pro Rangers lol.This was in response to McManus saying the five sub rule was a big advantage to the old firm clubs.

Other than someone who runs a blog is James Forrest actually anyone other than a rabid Yahoo?

Buwhahaha. He’s zoomer. Everyone and their dug know McManus is one of them.

He thinks he is an author and informed political commentator but really he is just a sad Roger Hunt obsessed with sevco .
Just what I thought a nobody cheers for the confirmation,I love this Sevco line they all follow it doesn’t bother me in the slightest in fact I would say I pretty much like the way they get so enraged when Clubs and Footballers continually congratulate our Club and it’s Proud History.I know this is old ground but they changed the name of their Club from Celtic Football and Athletic Club to it’s present name they never did that to shorten the letters on the Club badge.

This is another one of these fans with a random made up connection to a team we are playing, using Google to make sure they get town / country names correct.

Play Oxford United... "I've got a mate down studying in Oxford who says they all hate Rangers and prefer Celtc..."

Play Dortmund... "My aunt married a guy called Heimlich from Dortmund and he said they all hate Rangers and prefer Celtc..."

This literally happened to me just last week. I was going to post it at the time under a “cool story bro” header.
A large food processing company that we do maintenance for here in Canada had a Dutch Engineer fly over to oversee some equipment install but someone dropped the ball and he had no personnel available to work with him. The company called me, and asked if I'd go meet him and sort out some manpower. On hearing I was Scottish, when introducing myself, he clenched his fist and said “Ah, the Rangers” with a big smile.
PS his name was Wim and he was a Feyenoord fan….. there goes that myth.

Last edited:
Freaks. Just making up complete and utter lies to justify their feelings of inadequecy
The problem is that they are allowed to tell these lies so many times, without any challenge, that they eventually are accepted.

This is why they get away with the casual use of hun on social media and in workplaces across the land. They've told themselves and each other so often that it's not sectarian, that it's now just dropped into every post and conversation.

Whereas if we were dropping f----- into random chats at work, they'd be reporting us to HR.

Last edited:

Wow. McManus is a dyed in the wool, bitter to the core, Yahoo.

Back