Club asking fans to wear Blue v PSV

Sitting on PRW the now and it’s a healthy mix of blue, navy, white, red and orange. Good effort.

There is a noticeable increase in blue right enough, could look good in the stadium.

What are you slabbering about? People dress according to the weather so they don’t become sweaty messes. It’s not exactly warm today.

It’s warm enough and warmer in the stadium.

Anyway the club have asked for everyone to wear blue so if some folk want to ruin that to sit with their jackets on then I think they are strange :))

Anyway the club have asked for everyone to wear blue so if some folk want to ruin that to sit with their jackets on then I think they are strange :))
Thy are going to look stranger sitting their in the rain without a jacket on!

Probably sit with their jackets on in the office mate.

The sweaty messes they are :D

Walking along PRW and there’s hardly any royal blue in sight. Most have dark coloured jackets on which is no surprise given the weather

Walking along PRW and there’s hardly any royal blue in sight. Most have dark coloured jackets on which is no surprise given the weather

Underneath they’re bursting with blue though.

So bright it would blind you and they’ll reveal it up the stairs with wonderment like a wean seeing the grass for the first time.

Just you keep temperate. B-D

What can be better than seeing the ‘Blue Sea of Ibrox’.

For just one game, something blue, be it a strip, a tee shirt, a vest.

Which will increase even further the fantastic reviews the Ibrox atmosphere is receiving all over the world.

If you are against that I question if you really really bother about the Clubs reputation and or love being eristic.
Unfortunately far too many love being eristic

I can’t believe there’s a Rangers fan, anywhere, who doesn’t have a blue top of some sort or another be it a kit, a t-shirt, polo shirt, jacket or whatever. Doesn't even have to be Rangers branded.

Just wear the thing.
Surprise surprise, tonnes tonight not wearing blue.
The ones who annoy me most are the ones that attend and don’t stand, sing or even clap.

From what I could see, most took the clubs advice. I dug out my 2009 home top which was the last strip I bought. I thought it looked really good seeing a majority of blue in all the stands.

I took my hoodie off to reveal my home top however if I was sitting in an area of the stand that was getting pelted with rain there's no way if have it off

Probably still in disbelief at the club not supporting their royal blue campaign for the biggest game in our history.
Or maybe didn’t want to look daft wearing all blue after recently putting flyers out demanding folk in BF1 follow their dress code.

Only one sweaty mess took his outer garment off anywhere near me, and I think it was more to do with him wanting to sit it on the MF ledge with his half charger folded inside it for easy access.

I didn't think there was any noticeable difference.

Looked like Rangers at home.

Time for something like this from the club was the Europa League final when the Union Bears made the request.

Club were pushing orange at the time.

Let’s be honest the club do FA for our fans. If you don’t know what I’m on about you don’t do to games home away and abroad. Wear what you like ffs.

Tons of people wearing blue around me in the Main Stand Rear. Many of whom just took their jackets off to reveal varying ranges of blue rangers kits.

(To be fair it was a warm night in the rear section of the main stand…. From would’ve been a different story if those same people were sitting in row A of the Copland, Broomloan or Sandy Jardine front)

Everyone on our bus had a blue top on tbf but had to cover it with a rain jacket due to the weather.

Wouldve been good if the club left us all blue disposable rain ponchos on our seats.

Back