Colak

He is a fantastic finisher who works very hard however we need the option to go in behind next week. I dont think Morelos is going to be a option now though, I think we are going to struggle to get up the pitch.

Great performance from the big man, good finish for the goal as well. As much as he was great I would have Alfie in for the second leg. In the second leg we’re going to need someone who can drop deep and get us up the park, think Alfie will be best for that, even if it is for only 60 minutes.

Looking the part. Put a great shift in tonight. Can't believe the hysteria on here after one game. Can see him banging a few in against the Tim's.

His first few games I thought he was very limited and essentially a waste.

He's made me look like a clown. I knew he was good finisher but didn't think he was this clinical.

Hateleys comments really make him look a complete fud now. What a shift from the guy tonight and he ran his heart out.

If we can somehow play the Buff and him next week we will go through.
Lost a lot of respect for him now because of those comments. What a way to knock a current Ranger’s confidence. Dick move, big Colak is a cracking big player and did everything we asked of him tonight.

Back