MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well we go to Eindhoven with every chance. If we weren't as slack as Katie Price's poonani at the back, we'd have taken a 1 or 2 goal lead!

Onto next week, lets train well and go again etc.

Finely poised. Can we go and defend, considering we’ve shat the bed defensively tonight? We can only hope, but we need to be better going forward and creating clear cut chances.

Decent result and not the end of the world.

Let’s see how we go.

Certainly not favourites now, need a Dortmund like performance.

First half not much in the game, second half we get a lucky break, but I thought we were second best.

The failure to defend set pieces is a glaring issue. Goldson for me at both goals has to do so much better.

Hopefully we can do it next week, but they’re a good side and I wouldn’t put my house on it.

How many chances does anyone else feel Scott Wright deserves? He is fast with very little footballing ability.Consistently just loses the ball.

This team does not give you a free second on the ball. We are too slow to react at times.
Need to fix that for the next match, can't fiddle about.
Goldson is a mess at critical times.

We don’t need to spend £25m to get better than Calamity Goldson. It’s not just how many mistakes you make, it’s when you make them. UEL final and tonight, quite simply unforgivable snd not nearly good enough for the level we aspire to. He’s proved over multiple seasons he’s prone to this, he’s not going to get better at this stage of his career.

Enough for me.

I'd best not say more.

We’ve played very very well against an excellent side

Nothing to fear going over there

Two set pieces we lost goals from, other than that we did very well

Back