MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perfectly capable of beating this team next week, but a real missed opportunity not to be going there with the win.

Two completely preventable goals conceded and we didn’t give their keeper anyone enough of a test after his howler.

Stop moaning fs.

Went toe to toe with a team that's spend a fortune and have some cracking players.

We can't win every game in Europe.

Good performance.

Edit - Squad value of £180 million, Thought they had spend a fair bit this summer and was wrong.

Still a very good team and we matched them

Last edited:
Very disappointed with that if I’m honest had we been ripped open I’d have cheek but those were 2 very poor goals to lose and goals we consistently concede at this higher level

Still in it, we'll score over there next week, Gio could have used better or more subs to help the team.
He played it safe. No point trying to chase a game when we're still well in it!

Hopefully gaps on the break next week

Frustrating in the end. 2 awful goals to concede and a pretty poor 2nd half showing. I can't get my head round Gio not bringing on Morelos for the last 20. That defence was there for the taking and it gets him sharper for next week.

All players make mistakes, over the top. Their keeper has had an absolute howler so in effect the 2 mistakes have been cancelled out. Yes we need to be tighter and better at this level but we’ve not got the money to go out and drop £25mil on a player! In the market we are shopping in this is what can happen.
Goldson makes too many though

Probably avoided rabbi due to his height as they are a big squad, I’d be starting him next game let them worry about his pace on the counter

They’re beatable in the second leg.

I think Gio made the wrong subs and that killed the game.

Matondo over Wright was the obvious sub to make with the spaces left, his pace and crossing technique would’ve hurt them.

Unsure if Davis had a knock but he didn’t look anywhere near as tired as Tillman, so would’ve kept him on as he was running it for us.

The maddening thing is the game was there for the taking.
Not sure how our defence will handle the PSV onslaught next week.

Playing a very good team here. On the night a draw possibly a fair result. WATP. Take them on their own patch. !!

Back