To the Queue Jumpers - That's Tim Behaviour

Call it out whenever you see that sort of low level obnoxiousness and disrespect
Ignorant scum behaviour.

At the airport last week and some guy walked to the front of the queue for the scanner after depositing his stuff in the basket.

I shouted, as loud as was reasonable, “there is a queue, and there is the end of it”
Didn’t need to do it but I felt better for it

To be fair most don’t queue up properly at the gates for the CD1 side. 1 big queue for the first 2 turnstiles while the other 2 sit more or less empty.

If everyone split in to turnstiles the queue would be nowhere near as big and everyone would get in alot quicker.

Looked like Ibrox was very very full last night, not much room down the bottom of the walkways.. few double ups at the gates?

It's wanky and annoying, but there's more things to be worked out about in life.

Don't sweat the small stuff, bud.

Don’t miss queuing at the club deck at busy games . With the old man having a lift pass they make you skip the queue to scan you cards before going in the lift so no rules broken !

Would help if people split into 4 queues instead of one big queue.

Should be a line per gate.
Especially on European nights - big queue and turnstiles quiet as people faff about with QR codes and how to use paper tickets with one steward attempting to help. My 10 year old used his on ticket to show someone how it worked letting the adult in. He then doubled up with me to get in. Could not believe how easy it was to get in for all 3 of us with no stewards about. No wonder extra people get in.

To be fair most don’t queue up properly at the gates for the CD1 side. 1 big queue for the first 2 turnstiles while the other 2 sit more or less empty.

If everyone split in to turnstiles the queue would be nowhere near as big and everyone would get in alot quicker.
It’s the same at the Broomy end. There is always 1 big queue for 2 of the gates and then a significantly smaller queue for the other two. (I.e, the people who know how to queue properly, are in them)

Never fails to amaze me the things people post about after an important game. That reminds me, I’m await to write to my local paper’s letters page about dug shite on the pavements.
When you’re writing about the dog shite, could you mention the horse crap around Ibrox. Some of those Equine erses don’t care where they eject their excrement!

The O.P. has a point.
When did the Rangers support cease to believe that they should behave with simple courtesy and manners, particularly towards each other?

Pushing into a queue might seem a smart move and o.k. to some, but would it be equally o.k. for someone who has been waiting in line to lamp a queue jumper?

People post on here about “Mr Struth” and “Rangers values” or even “Protestant behaviour”, maybe some should have a wee go at trying to live up to them.

Manners seem to he deteriorating in society in general, a lot more people seem to behave in an ill mannered way these days.

Multiple factors are to blame such as poor parenting and rubbish education from the SNP. People are glued to their phones all the time which seems to stop normal social skills and manners developing.

All in the god name of squeezing in 1 more pre match beer then scrambling to get in on time, a fan experience around and inside the stadium would resolve all of this

While queuing for Club Deck last night, guy drifts in while talking on mobile (probably part of his sneaky routine). Told him that there was a queue and he immediately went. What a cheat.
Was it a dark headed short guy? If so he's been doing it for years. Tried to cut in front of me a couple of seasons back and I had to hold my brother back from doing him. He ended up moving back one like a good wee bitch.

Would help if people split into 4 queues instead of one big queue.

Should be a line per gate.
This.

Saw it happen last night, probably the same guy the OP is on about.
Don't blame him for using a turnstile that was free.

You cared that much to answer!

The OP is correct, thinking you can just walk in front of others who had queued for god knows how long is pathetic scummy behaviour.
It might well be, but it was nothing in the grand scheme of things. Guy walks in front, is told not to and goes away. Furfuxake come on :))

Pretty much the same as the people who drive al the way to end of the closed lane and nudge their car front into the open lane forcing everyone else who had moved lanes in good time to hold. Which is actually what starts the fucking the queue in the first place!

Rant over, you get my meaning B-D
Actually, that’s completely wrong. You should utilitise all lanes for as long as possible and then merge in turn.

I used to think what you think, but then I watched a guy explaining it with diagrams on YouTube and it makes total sense.

Actually, that’s completely wrong. You should utilitise all lanes for as long as possible and then merge in turn.

I used to think what you think, but then I watched a guy explaining it with diagrams on YouTube and it makes total sense.
But when they slow down and indicate to get in' they start another tail back in the lane that their trying to vacate!

But when they slow down and indicate to get in' they start another tail back in the lane that their trying to vacate!
I don’t want to derail the thread, but genuinely if everybody knew how to do it properly it wouldn’t cause that.

And if people let them in it wouldn’t tail back.

I don’t want to derail the thread, but genuinely if everybody knew how to do it properly it wouldn’t cause that.

And if people let them in it wouldn’t tail back.
If people knew how to drive on the motorway there would be very few accidents! It's mostly straight roads'
If people would indicate in time when they are moving to another lane' and use their mirrors

If people knew how to drive on the motorway there would be very few accidents! It's mostly straight roads'
If people would indicate in time when they are moving to another lane' and use their mirrors
Of course people are idiots, when I was joining the motorway yesterday some clown pulled from the outside lane into the lane I was joining! It’s been a while since I read the code but pretty sure that not changing lanes at a slip road is in it, especially when there’s cars coming on!

Back