Copland Toilets last night

Dukeboxburnso

Anyone see the state of the toilet in the Copland rear last night? Looks like the pipe was clogged in the urinal which caused the toilet to flood with piss. Been progressively worse with each game in the last 10 days, noticed it after the USG game. Hopefully sorted in time for the QOS game. Not great from a Champions League perspective. Not great watching fellow fans essentially forced to piss on the floor. Horrid

The toilets across the stadium are a joke. Absolutely bogging and haven't been touched in what must be near 15 years.

You'll get the usual morons dismissing this by saying 'How can you not last 90 minutes without going for a pish' like you do with any catering comments. The match going experience is pitiful and we are paying top dollar to be treated like mugs.

In the Main Stand Front one zoomer didn't even make the toilet. Spewed all over himself and over the back of the boy infront of him as the teams were walking out then sat there as if nothing happened.

The boy infront eventually noticed after about 10 minutes and started going tonto. Surprised he never got leathered to be honest.

I remember years ago, first game in the stadium of the season and walking by the toilet in GR the stench was unbelievable. Obviously not cleaned over the close season.

Ffs jet washing it would be a start.

The toilets across the stadium are a joke. Absolutely bogging and haven't been touched in what must be near 15 years.

You'll get the usual morons dismissing this by saying 'How can you not last 90 minutes without going for a pish' like you do with any catering comments. The match going experience is pitiful and we are paying top dollar to be treated like mugs.
100% agree

The toilets in the CF were a joke last season - haven't been in them this season. I know it sounds mental but I actively limit what I drink and make sure I go to the toilet before leaving the pub or the house before a game so I don't have to go near them.

I’ve never been in the cubicle but saw one last night when the door was open. Bogging.

But anyone who complains on here is a softie and should be grateful we still have a club etc etc etc

As a GF1 ST holder, it has to said ,the toilets are in a shocking condition generally, but a lot of the problem comes from some of the people using it.
Half time especially is absolutely chronic and how the polis and security ignore what goes on is shocking.
Reminds me of the Billy Connoly story about the lavvy attendant:
"When someone comes in for a sh*te, it's like a breath of fresh air"

Toilets have been crap (aha) for the last couple of years to be honest.

Always something broken or covered in pish. I've been in a few times, and there's been some clarty bastards that just pish on the floor if there's no urinals available.

Some of our fans are mucky chunts, trophy day against Aberdeen, guy in his 30s absolutely hinging out of his arse, Infront of everyone across from Ed house whipped his cock out and went to pish on the stadium, wee guy in a bucket hat ran up to him "Don't fucking pish on our home!"

"Wit? There's nae where to go tho?"

Suddenly five or six lads all shouting the same thing made him change his mind.

But fuck, I've seen some sights in our toilets.

Now, if the club employed a proper maintenance staff and spent the money on improving things that the normal punter has to endure but the corporate guys don’t see, the fans might actually enjoy the experience of going to the game. It’s a Labour of love for the fans to attend week in week out, spending fortunes season after season only to be treated like shite compared to the corporate guys who spend fortunes game by game. I mean, we all spend lots with the club, what’s the difference?

Not defending the state of the toilets as they are disgusting tbh but some of our fans don't help either.

Game last week, seen a clearly steaming guy just piss on the floor in the toilets during the first half at the sink (toilets were empty so no clue why never went to urinal and didn't fancy asking him).

Last season also seen spew in the sinks and urinals so blocking it and putting them out of use and against Dortmund last season there were a steamer walking about who had clearly $hit himself, yet walking about the stadium trying to find a seat barely being able to walk.

The facilities in the stadium are an utter disgrace for the money we pay as fans

Spare me the “ahh but look where we were 10 years ago” pish, the club have neglected the stadium for far too long. How difficult would it be to paint the concourses, upgrade toilets, change the seats etc

The facilities in the stadium are an utter disgrace for the money we pay as fans

Spare me the “ahh but look where we were 10 years ago” pish, the club have neglected the stadium for far too long. How difficult would it be to paint the concourses, upgrade toilets, change the seats etc

Give me a blowtorch I'll do the seats.

Not defending the state of the toilets as they are disgusting tbh but some of our fans don't help either.

Game last week, seen a clearly steaming guy just piss on the floor in the toilets during the first half at the sink (toilets were empty so no clue why never went to urinal and didn't fancy asking him).

Last season also seen spew in the sinks and urinals so blocking it and putting them out of use and against Dortmund last season there were a steamer walking about who had clearly $hit himself, yet walking about the stadium trying to find a seat barely being able to walk.

That's fucking grim :oops:

I know at Man City each stand has its own dedicated plumber, electrician and handyman, who are on duty on match days to fix any issues, as well as do maintenance during the week.
In fairness, that’s penny’s to Man City. Don’t think you could justify the wages of 12 people when you could get away with 3.

Pretty easy to get around the stadium to attend where required

Was in CR1 last night as my mate had a couple of family members over and wanted to sit together. Toilets are disgusting but they are no different to the ones in SW3/4 or around the stadium - filthy and an utter disgrace for a club like ours.

The stadium is in major need of upgrades. No excuses for disgusting, outdated, broken toilets.

It's hardly a surprise that the club are reluctant to spend money on the toilets the way they are treated by some of our fans. Utterly vile.

It's hardly a surprise that the club are reluctant to spend money on the toilets the way they are treated by some of our fans. Utterly vile.
That’s not a valid excuse from the club.

The facilities are vile, people go on about us having a 5 star stadium but the reality is the facilities are in need of repair. STs bring in how much per season? Yet the facilities ST holders have access to are league 1/2 level

I know at Man City each stand has its own dedicated plumber, electrician and handyman, who are on duty on match days to fix any issues, as well as do maintenance during the week.
We used to have that as well. Back in the day we had a dedicated maintenance team employed by the club, working 6 days a week and matchdays. 2-3 joiners, 2-3 plumbers, a couple of sparks and Picasso the painter.

It got pared back to 1 of each trade and the painter, and when the old yin chucked it we brought in subbys and contracted work out.

The club still contract major works out and Maintenance work too.

The day we bring in a fully dedicated, multi trade team to work on the stadium 6 days a week won’t be a day too soon.

Places like Copland House are so outdated and dirty, it’s staggering that we use it as office space. The lift hasn’t been replaced in decades. Anywhere where the corporate money isn’t, that’s where the money needs to be spent.

That’s not a valid excuse from the club.

The facilities are vile, people go on about us having a 5 star stadium but the reality is the facilities are in need of repair. STs bring in how much per season? Yet the facilities ST holders have access to are league 1/2 level

It's not been a 5 star stadium for a long time unfortunately.

Try 40 years mate.

As a GF1 ST holder, it has to said ,the toilets are in a shocking condition generally, but a lot of the problem comes from some of the people using it.
Half time especially is absolutely chronic and how the polis and security ignore what goes on is shocking.
Reminds me of the Billy Connoly story about the lavvy attendant:
"When someone comes in for a sh*te, it's like a breath of fresh air"
The worst toilet in Scotland in the movie Trainspotting is cleaner than some at Ibrox

Absolutely appalling and totally unacceptable. I have to wrap my scarf around my face when entering the toilets to try to limit the amount of smoke I have to inhale.

The urinals are a national disgrace and all told Rangers need to be addressing this issue immediately. It's a health hazard along with being an embarrassment for a club of our size and standing!

Back