Persistant Standing

Near 50k getting banned at Ibrox soon then.
European nights have become all standing and I love it. My knees and back don't the next day but phuck it, you only live once and European nights at Ibrox have become like a drug.
I struggled last night. I had plantar fasciitis a few years ago and it popped up from nowhere last night. Horrendous.

Weirdly, when we scored I couldn’t feel it :D

Safe standing please rangers. Remember it was being considered….

Show aff " plantar fasciitis" why not say sore feet ..
Sore-feet fascist! (My missus has that. Seriously painful.)

You have to wonder what sort of buzz people get out of being such killjoys.

Fair enough, UEFA want it seated, but ask folk if they're likely to want to stand at all games, big games, or no games - then sort it.

I'm too old and too much a short-arse to want to stand, but when people are excited they don't want to sit. Nobody wanted to see the Ramones at McDiarmid Park and have second-hand cops in yellow jackets order them to sit down during Blitzkrieg Bop!

I agree with it however safe standing should be an option.

So in the absence of it anyone wanting to stand should go up the back.It’s like the smokers on the school bus back in the day

Not everyone can physically stand for 90 minutes and at the end of the day everyone should be able to see the game.

I agree with it however safe standing should be an option.

So in the absence of it anyone wanting to stand should go up the back.It’s like the smokers on the school bus back in the day

Not everyone can physically stand for 90 minutes and at the end of the day everyone should be able to see the game.

Correct. Give people a choice. Back in the day me and my mates went into the Derry. Couldnt see much but just loved the atmosphere.

There was a guy in CD4 last night who, after sitting since the start of the game, stood up when we got a corner in the first half. He got asked to sit down so folk behind him could see. He never took it well.

Got to point out that we are in the premium seating (halfway line, low club deck) and don't take kindly to riff raff infiltrating on Euro nights :)) we like to sit while eating our prawn sandwiches. Ofcourse, I'm joking I wouldn't mind standing myself but the full section sits and the one walloper decides to stand and blocks folks view

You can move to a better location.

Very understanding that. Last cup final I went to was the Jelavic one, saw f all of the game or the goal. Not easy to find another seat never mind 2 or more.

There should be standing for people that want to stand, however, if there is a standing area and a non standing area then the non standing should be seated.

Near 50k getting banned at Ibrox soon then.
European nights have become all standing and I love it. My knees and back don't the next day but phuck it, you only live once and European nights at Ibrox have become like a drug.

Big matches are one thing, but if a couple of twats want to stand all match against say Ross County then that’s another matter. It does say persistent standing so they’ve not been binned for getting up with the rest of the crowd.

Big matches are one thing, but if a couple of twats want to stand all match against say Ross County then that’s another matter. It does say persistent standing so they’ve not been binned for getting up with the rest of the crowd.
Thanks for clarifying what I had already comprehended

Regardless if you like standing or detest it, I would have thought our safety certificate etc would all be approved on the assumption that the seats were actually occupied, I'm sure Old Trafford had issues with this before along the same lines. If the club doesn't facilitate safe standing, ongoing standing will only bring problems in this area.

As many have said, if safe standing can be implemented at reasonable cost, it should be happening.

Back