RSC Hibs

6Counties

Curious what the breakdown was for tickets please considering the new tiers etc? #noseysecretary

The club have absolutely stung RSC’s this season and it’s only going to get worse!

Hopefully most make it through but I can see a lot of RSC’s struggling to keep going. (Mostly those that only do away games).

The club have absolutely stung RSC’s this season and it’s only going to get worse!

Hopefully most make it through but I can see a lot of RSC’s struggling to keep going. (Mostly those that only do away games).
The clubs hands are tied. Reduced allocations at most grounds.

Difficult though mate, club are in a no win situation regarding it (and I'm saying that as someone who runs my away bus).

We do appear to be getting one more ticket compared to last season though. Hibs last year was 3 for A+, this season it's 4 for A+. Granted it's still next to nothing to satisfy your members demand but as said it's hard.

Difficult though mate, club are in a no win situation regarding it (and I'm saying that as someone who runs my away bus).

We do appear to be getting one more ticket compared to last season though. Hibs last year was 3 for A+, this season it's 4 for A+. Granted it's still next to nothing to satisfy your members demand but as said it's hard.
Aslong as regulars are covered mate

Back