Another Hibs player providing cover for chocolate gangster Porteous

I used to think it was just something he had against us but he's just an absolute thug. He's flown in to leg breakers against Borna, Aribo and a few others in our squad and even done McGregor at the tims and a few Hearts players. No doubt there will be more from the league that we haven't seen.

An absolute no talent thug who I would probably laugh at if he himself got a career ender done to him.

Heard a few times that he's changed or matured but yet to see it on the park. No doubt he'll try and maim one of our players tomorrow.

He's already got a St Johnstone player sent off this season with his antics.

The guy should be given zero time. A total plum.

I genuinely don’t see it with him, there have been players in the past who are utter pricks but there is a deep down grudge thing that they are good players, not with this big mincing muppet though, he is bang average and that’s being kind.

He’ll be out to doo one of our players tomorrow, Nothing is surer.

The boy is an out and out scumbag.

Porteous is the living embodied of scottish football today. He would rather a career associated with very small petulant victories such as fouling players the hibs fans dislike and generally behaving like a pandering fool. It's clear that this unprofessional element of the game still exists as hibs haven't binned him yet despite season after season of stupid challenges and down right terrible play. He had his chance to knuckle down and improve professionally but its become clear he would rather be the ned of hibs rather than using the club as a platform to what may of been a pretty good career

I used to think it was just something he had against us but he's just an absolute thug. He's flown in to leg breakers against Borna, Aribo and a few others in our squad and even done McGregor at the tims and a few Hearts players. No doubt there will be more from the league that we haven't seen.

An absolute no talent thug who I would probably laugh at if he himself got a career ender done to him.
And Collum is one of many who will let him carry on until they are forced to deal with him.

Newell is every bit as bad as Porteous except he’s a sneaky bastard that gets away with it exactly the same as Rogic!

Not that kind of player etc…..pair of sneaky coward bastards!

The same story gets written the day before we play these c*nts.

'Aw poor Ryan, he's just misunderstood'.

He's a f*cking animal/shit defender.

Just imagine for a minute this guy played for Rangers.

He would have been hounded out the game by the media, their fans and probably our own fans. Hibs treat him like some sort of hero yet I've never seen him actually play any sort of good football, he's just another useless clogger Scottish defender.

I love Arthur Numan.

Completely agree with everything he says there. Need to go into the game next week with no fear and get in the faces of PSV

*Porteous is a no mark.

Gifted is not a word I'd describe Porteous...Thug...tosser....hammer thrower...definitely not Gifted
Formerly gifted if anything. Once upon a time he showed promise, but intentionally decided that becoming a clanger on the pitch and a deviant off it was the right choice for him

Full of his own self importance, when in actual fact hes just a hammer thrower who regularly fuks Hibs over by getting red cards or giving away penalties

Back