Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

Likely would be absorbed by RSCs pitiful allocation and some mygers would be lost

But still be some available for each. I reckon if you asked RSCs if they’d be happy to forego their home ticket for Ibrox to have a chance at a ticket for Parkhead, they’d agree to it
So bears miss out on Ibrox OF tickets and it's worth it for some fans to get to a 3rd or even 4th OF match each season?

They caused this. If I was a Rangers goalkeeper I'd want to make sure I wasn't going to get set on fire during a match.

So bears miss out on Ibrox OF tickets and it's worth it for some fans to get to a 3rd or even 4th OF match each season?
I know a few who were only interested in Celtic and then the euro quarters/semi

The club could prioritise fans who’d bought other individual games for Celtic

Can easily flip that on its head and say those that go home and away and have STs are missing out on the chance to do so to please non-ST holders and corporate sponsors.

Genuine question but why does it matter whether our end is seen on the tv? Fans go to support the team not be seen on the telly
It makes a big difference as a spectacle for worldwide t.v. audiences,The fhilth got fantastic exposure when they had the full Broomie and an opportunity to display their tribal colours and a prime location to lift and encourage their team,On the other hand Bears at the cesspit are tucked away in a corner out of site with little exposure and well away from their keeper who has the backing of the fhilth behind his goal unlike at Ibrox when our keeper has a whole bank of fhilth giving him 90 minutes of abuse.

For those who saying league should set a % minimum allocation, rats will never agree to that as they would have to give every other team more (if was euro 5% we would get over 400 more tickets than them for us)

It makes a big difference as a spectacle for worldwide t.v. audiences,The fhilth got fantastic exposure when they had the full Broomie and an opportunity to display their tribal colours and a prime location to lift and encourage their team,On the other hand Bears at the cesspit are tucked away in a corner out of site with little exposure and well away from their keeper who has the backing of the fhilth behind his goal unlike at Ibrox when our keeper has a whole bank of fhilth giving him 90 minutes of abuse.
Would it not be 45 minutes mate :))

It would be better if we didn't give those sewer rats a thing.
Unsure if it was you or someone with a similar username but did you not say previously you’d been to Parkhead with the reduced allocation?

If it wasn’t you apologies

Can easily flip that on its head and say those that go home and away and have STs are missing out on the chance to do so to please non-ST holders and corporate sponsors.
The club are never going to deprive sponsors. So any reduction in home tickets is coming from regular fans.

2,500/3,000 should be the allocations for both grounds

The current 800 is a riddy and despite many of our fans determined to claim it was due to their behaviour, it wasn’t. It was due to the fact too many of our fans couldn’t handle them gloating when pumping us whilst we were pish.

Our fans have had several incidents at the piggery which was questionable in terms of behaviour so the idea that lot were that bad and we were all angels is just pish.

2,500/3,000 should be the allocations for both grounds

The current 800 is a riddy and despite many of our fans determined to claim it was due to their behaviour, it wasn’t. It was due to the fact too many of our fans couldn’t handle them gloating when pumping us whilst we were pish.

Our fans have had several incidents at the piggery which was questionable in terms of behaviour so the idea that lot were that bad and we were all angels is just pish.
Its embarrassing

I know a few who were only interested in Celtic and then the euro quarters/semi

The club could prioritise fans who’d bought other individual games for Celtic
How the club allocate tickets leaves a lot to be desired.

But my argument stands. Increasing the scum allocations means less tickets available for rank and file Rangers supporters because the club ain't cutting back on their requirements.

Not every season ticket holder will attend european ties. And as has been mentioned it's not on the season ticket whilst old firm games are
Yeah but every season ticket holder has the ability to buy for euro games . Surely likes of Leipzig semi very very few didn’t buy ? Even if they didn’t make it most would buy to pass on ? Surley the club can’t gamble not everyone won’t buy if say Leipzig had brought the full allocation

Nothing to do with losing to them in my opinion. Having been moved into the corner between Govan and Broomloan stands for the game where windass scored first. They were getting out of hand with coins and fireworks thrown into us.
Are those who want a return of allocations happy to go in a ballot for games at Ibrox? No? Well why should Broomloan season ticket holders give up their seat for them?

Nope, I genuinely don’t want a human being inside our famous home who knowingly admits to and attends their games with the knowledge that they abused children and too this cover it up.

That’s without going into tours of Japan and calling seasons early etc……

Give them the bare minimum
I hate them also mate but fact still remains, every stadium should have away fans. It is just not right that isn’t the case.

Imagine wanting to go to Rangers biggest away day to support Rangers utter madness .
Totally agree...Pretty soon we will have a whole generation of supporters that will have never known what it was like to celebrate in our thousands in front of those cnts , best derby is the world my arse, we are diluting it year after year, pretty soon it will be like man utd v man city

How the club allocate tickets leaves a lot to be desired.

But my argument stands. Increasing the scum allocations means less tickets available for rank and file Rangers supporters because the club ain't cutting back on their requirements.
Whilst keeping it low means less tickets for the most loyal .

Nothing to do with losing to them in my opinion. Having been moved into the corner between Govan and Broomloan stands for the game where windass scored first. They were getting out of hand with coins and fireworks thrown into us.
Are those who want a return of allocations happy to go in a ballot for games at Ibrox? No? Well why should Broomloan season ticket holders give up their seat for them?
Does everybody always get moved or are there certain number of seats in the corner that aren’t given to us but only to away fans?

There was stuff flung from both sets of fans that day so that’s irrelevant

A battery was flung at griffiths ffs

Said this before, for those saying “give those rats more tickets” , ok if so would you move from your season ticket seat EVERY time they came to Ibrox ?, not a turn , EVERY time because that is what you are asking others bears to do now. For what? a CHANCE of a ticket for that hole?. If the answer is NO, then shut it

Simple as that

Said this before, for those saying “give those rats more tickets” , ok if so would you move from your season ticket seat EVERY time they came to Ibrox ?, not a turn , EVERY time because that is what you are asking others bears to do now. For what a CHANCE of a ticket for that hole?. If the answer is NO, then shut it

Simple as that
Yes, I’d move every single time if needed and someone with a worse seat than me can have mine if they wish

Said this before, for those saying “give those rats more tickets” , ok if so would you move from your season ticket seat EVERY time they came to Ibrox ?, not a turn , EVERY time because that is what you are asking others bears to do now. For what? a CHANCE of a ticket for that hole?. If the answer is NO, then shut it

Simple as that
I’d swop my season ticket seat every time for a piggery ticket because it’s easy to get another.

There have been rumours about increases but I believe that is unlikely.
See this f ucking away allocation f uck them all , get the union bears into the corner of the govan and broomloan and the away diddy team shite into the end corner of the broomloan , make them be in 1 hour before kick off and keep the bastards in a half our after the game , treat them with the contempt the deserve , all of them and never forget and never forgive for what they tried to do to our club.

I’d swop my season ticket seat every time for a piggery ticket because it’s easy to get another.
No was for a CHANCE of a ticket, not guaranteed, as that’s how it would be as if had 3k tickets (5% figure using) would open to all mygers season ticket holders and not locked to all gold

However fair enough if so mate, as when said that to others they hit out with take a turn or just no because they paid more

As long as they keep singing that vile song I’d ban every one of them. In fact, if they sing it at Ibrox I’d want the board to say they won’t be getting another ticket unless we get a public apology from their club.
If they sing that song in Ibrox I really dread to think what will happen. Purely for the damage it would cause the club. I don't care one bit for them.

I know what would happen if one sang it in front of myself or plenty other fans.

The people in gold literally plough thousands in each season. I’d say Likes of @ahalfallover is more deserving of a Parkhead ticket than a non st getting Ibrox yes
OK, so this is the basis for your argument.

Not all the other noise about club-use tickets, sponsors, Euro allocations, etc.

The bottom line is some fans believe they should get tickets at Parkhead at the expense of Rangers fans at Ibrox.

Let's call it for what it is.

I would threaten to cut their allocation further unless they give us the same percentage allocation as us. At present we gat the same thereby a smaller percentage. Those bassas look for any way to get an advantage and it sickens me.

They only get the whole Broomloan when we get the whole stand at their midden.

Exactly.

Don’t have any problem with that. Never have had.

Until then (parity of treatment), they can shove their increased allocation right up their sphincters. :)

Back