Robbie neilson

Absolutely no problem with the team they put out and by all accounts the effort they put into the game.

Give it a rest ffs. Hearts clearly have a more important game this coming week. 1 league game against a potential of millions of income…

Aye mate.

Nothing to do with the massive qualifier they have on Thursday, which could give Hearts money they’ve never seen the likes of before.
I dont think the money in europa is any diff to conference.

But they’ll want to be in europa

Hearts can play any players they want it's a squad game these days anyway 5 subs are allowed.
This I agree with.
I wonder though, if Hearts were to do this at Ibrox, if the other side would be so magnanimous.
Or, indeed, if the SPFL, or SFA if it were the cup, would see it the same.

I get why they done it , but if they done it V us they out cry that would cause ….. where as do it V those rats barely a mention in media

I wouldn’t so much blame Hearts but the “random fixture generator”. One of the Tims hardest home games scheduled when Hearts are battling for Europe. And one of our toughest away games scheduled in between the champions league playoffs. “Random” I’m sure
Is Hearts at home really one of their hardest home games? Their record is something like 3 draws in 25 games.

Really disgusting that a manager can change 7 first team starters today's game to rest them for midweek exploits 4 games into the season an corruption being ramped up big time
I opened up this thread hoping to read that a manager had let rip at another pro filth official giving his all.

On this one auldbear, I think you've got it wrong.

A manager has to prioritise to suit his team's needs. This weekend of all weekends it had to be with Thursday in mind.

I doubt it will do him or his team any good but there you go.

Looks like they were in the game until 2 red cards. Read they had a 3 on 2 break away after winning the ball and as soon as Clancy realised the situation, blew his whistle.

We shouldn’t be relying on other teams to help us out. We need to just win ourselves. Don’t blame hearts for weakened team. They have to prioritise themselves

Really disgusting that a manager can change 7 first team starters today's game to rest them for midweek exploits 4 games into the season an corruption being ramped up big time
He is looking after his own clubs interests, something I wish some of our players and coaches would start doing! Ps good luck to Hearts on Thursday

Is Hearts at home really one of their hardest home games? Their record is something like 3 draws in 25 games.
I think it’s pretty clear Hearts are the 3rd best side in the league at the moment so I’d say after us it should be their toughest home fixture. What other teams in the league barring us what you fancy most to take points from them at the chamber of secrets?

He's a bellend but he is doing what's best for Hearts, which is fair enough.

It's got nothing to do with corruption against us.

It's not an example of corruption but it is a classic case of mickey mousery and defeatist attitude that many have when coming up against the scum.

We would never do the same in Hearts situation, but then again we are not Hearts. Thank f uck for that.
We have a bigger squad and do it as well

Tilman never played yesterday that will be with an eye to Wednesday as an example

El is worth more money for just participating than being 3rd in Scotland for hearts absoloutly the right decision by hearts

Edit its worth more than winning the league im sure 3 mill for group stages qualification

This I agree with.
I wonder though, if Hearts were to do this at Ibrox, if the other side would be so magnanimous.
Or, indeed, if the SPFL, or SFA if it were the cup, would see it the same.
I think this is what the OP is getting at with the thread

no problem with Hearts changing up their team with Europe on the horizon but they'd be crucified by the media up here if it was us they were playing

Sorry not read any of this thread .Because the reallity is its %^*& all what hearts do against them its what we do agains't the opposition . we were totally shit against hibs . We give teams too much respect . We should be running over them .

Aye mate.

Nothing to do with the massive qualifier they have on Thursday, which could give Hearts money they’ve never seen the likes of before.
And still the bog trotters could only beat them one nil. Not exactly blowing teams away like angeball is supposed to.

I think this is what the OP is getting at with the thread

no problem with Hearts changing up their team with Europe on the horizon but they'd be crucified by the media up here if it was us they were playing
No they wouldn’t. The amount of people looking for conspiracies constantly is absolutely mental. Genuinely wonder if its healthy for these people to support Rangers.

No issues with him.
Hearts final league position will not be impacted by results away to them or us.

Thursday is huge for them, still in the tie.

Back