Mounting unrest in Rangers squad as team mates rally to clear names of Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace

Victims of internal politics. Millar and a few of his mates are not victims of internal politics, their at the heart of it. And even after all that’s happened, there still politicking today and doing it in and through, their usual channel, a Rangers hating rag. They need booted out for their toxic relationship with Jackson and the DR alone. Maybe Sunday wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be. But why can some bears not see why breaking up this clique is a must, if we are to move forward.

We are all behind the "Yapping 2".

There's......................and there's ........................and there's................plus .......................... and................and don't forget........................

Murty and the players should consider themselves very fortunate that it was Miller and Wallace, (if that actually is the case) that were tearing in to them, and not some of the punters that have spent fortunes following this apology of a Rangers team up and down the country.

Murty shamed us on Sunday with the way he set the team up and the players who took to the park disgraced us.

Wallace and Miller are probably the least culpable people involved in this shambles.

At least they actually care.

If they cared then why are they selling their stories to the rags when it disrupts things further? Why was the team leaked? I just don’t buy that

I will tell you what I've been told and this comes from a former player of recent times. Wallace words to Murty were along the lines of " You would be better sitting in that end with the rest of your f#cking family " . As I said just what I've been told and I won't be naming the player but he is Rangers through and through
Thats exactly what i said about Murty on Sunday night!

Whoever's right or wrong, why is it taking Rangers until the end of the week to write to the players with the reasons for suspension? That can't be correct surely?

Murty and the players should consider themselves very fortunate that it was Miller and Wallace, (if that actually is the case) that were tearing in to them, and not some of the punters that have spent fortunes following this apology of a Rangers team up and down the country.

Murty shamed us on Sunday with the way he set the team up and the players who took to the park disgraced us.

Wallace and Miller are probably the least culpable people involved in this shambles.

At least they actually care.
That’s a valid point. And it’s not as if either played, so we can’t say there’s hypocrisy.

The Board have failed to act here, in the way that’s most required. Binning the manager.

Is that all thats bothering you ? that someone has copied a pretty major story for everyone to read ?
Is that all thats bothering you ? that someone has copied a pretty major story for everyone to read ?
That comes from rangers fan themselves not just me, don't read don't buy, as for the team, murty was only here till the end of the season, if he done well he would have got the job, he hasn't and now won't get the job, as for the Information we've been here before with joey Barton, we all know rangers on the pitch are a shambles no thanks to those higher up not making a proper decision and bringing in a real manager that knows how to play football

If they cared then why are they selling their stories to the rags when it disrupts things further? Why was the team leaked? I just don’t buy that

The mentally challengeds team was leaked before ours.

Didn't seem to hold them back.

The truth as ever will lie somewhere in the middle.

The players will not be as guilty as the information drip fed to sources since Sunday would suggest. People should be careful of regurgitating stories that are intended to stain the names of those involved.

That said, the players are not as blameless as Keich would have us believe.

Welcome to Clusterfuck 2018. Home to the Clusterfuck festival since 2012

There is more to this than simply challenging the manager after that result. Personally think Wallace is being shafted here.

Sunday is not going to be a good day.

I’m fully behind the players on this! For the manager not to address that performance directly after the game on Sunday and give everyone a chance to have a say is negligent.

A good manager would have let them all have a good blow out listen and then address it with his views.

He’s weak for me

The club clearly kicked off this whole episode with leaks aimed at damaging Miller and Wallace.

These two are now intent on getting across their side of the story. Who can blame them?

This is one instance where dignified silence would certainly have been the preferred option.

Supporters will be even more worried than before about team spirit.

The way the situation has been handled reflects very badly on the club.
The club have not really handled anything well over the last couple of years

It’s the Record, both suspended players have close relationships with Record shite hawks, don’t let them lead you by the nose,

#changetherecord

Irrespective of whether they've gone to the papers or not, it's an ideal deflection away from the team and managerial performance on Sunday.

I've heard older bears saying that they never thought they'd ever see a worse capitulation by a Rangers team against them than 79 at the piggery, when we lost 4 goals and the league to 10 men.

Well they have now.

Every person involved in Sundays disgrace is far more guilty than Wallace and Miller.

You would need to go back to 1957 for a comparable humiliation.

It was the club who initially leaked the story to the press. They should have kept it all indoors like any normal football club would have done.

Talking in hypotheticals here, what if the other players actually feel they were in the right and are being mistreated? Have the to be expected to just go along with the current version of events?

I’m not saying I believe anything from the Record - but if the squad backs up these two it doesn’t necessarily mean the squad are all scumbags, they could simply be telling the truth.
Exactly.
Or the board could be correct and the players could have totally over stepped the mark, it’s impossible to tell what actually happened, we are all just guessing, but regardless of blame our dirty laundry is being aired in public yet again and we are a laughing stock.

Oh for all this crap to end.

Getting the two out of the squad now if they're causing disharony is no bad thing. Its better suspending them than let the virus spread. By all accounts these two and cohorts have previous. Regardless what they think about the manager, the club comes first. Selfish pricks should never darken our door again.

Aye, Kenny Miller cares that much about Rangers he turned us down to play for Celtic.

Oh and he leaks stories to the fucking daily record

I'm not on here to defend Miller.

Although he's certainly done more damage to the mentally challengeds over the years than Sundays starting 11 put together.

I'm on here because it's a convenient distraction for Murty and those imposters on Sunday.

They f***in shamed us.

Murty is no Rangers manager, lego spoke about how they would play as if they knew exactly how we would play, he spoke about balls wide to hurt us as if they knew our wingers would come indide leaving our full backs exposed. Now even the set up did not highlight out full backs would be exposed. Maybe looking too much into that although found this strange.

Well this episode is yet again a complete shambles and being played out in a way that this Rangers Board have failed to learn from.

It’s not as if we haven’t been here before with this board.

Not the clubs fault Miller is best buds with Jackson.

See if there are players there who want to follow them out the door by virtue of their "loyalty" to their pals, let them.

There is not one single imposter in that squad who should be dictating to the club the terms of what happens next.

This is Rangers, they should be thanking every deity there is that they have landed as lucky to ever pull on such a famous jersey given the level of their collective abilities.

This is an official investigation. Shouldn’t the players defend them if they feel they’ve been unjustly suspended?

As I said yesterday it’s Traynor’sleaking and spinning against Jackson’s anti-King spinning and friendship with the players.

I’m not in favour of cliques and player power but it’s hard not to feel some sympathy for Miller and Walllace given both our levels of performance and the way that it was the club who started the leaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs sorting.

If we don't get rid of the obvious problem, Murty, more problems will ensue.

Rangers, please fix this before Sunday............today would be good.

A real deep cleansing exercise is desperately required inside the club at Executive, Management and Player levels..... is there anyone on the board prepared to do it ???

We are riddled with ineptitude at all levels

Reactions: cav
The board are trying to recruit a manager so they must be seen to be a board that back the manager.

Even if that manager is a little weasel who 99.9% of folk cannot wait to see the back of.

No idea what has gone on now. More confused than ever. What did Wallace bring under control and why ? having got a situation under control why was Miller then taking it upon himself to dish out home truths. Is it normal for players not involved in the squad to be in the changing room ? If Miller doesn't know why he was suspended why is he telling Robertson that he didn't have a go at Murty. Finally where was Murty if he wasn't in the dressing room.

Tell Murty to resign, tell Miller he won't be playing again so no point training, sell Lee Wallace and lets get second place secured.

It’s board spin versus the players spin and round and round we go.

Sick of this pish.

Model professionals? Maybe the eat right and train hard, but causing disharmony and running to the press is anything but, and it's not the first time. Ffs Miller even had his wife at it numeous times.
They're equally guilty - see the slow motion rollout of the story over Sunday / Monday using the club's favourite methods. Same with the kit deal , the board ( not directly imho) are happy for info to be passed to the likes of 4Lads / prominent social media / admins on FF to become privy to info they'll pass along.

Im not even defending Miller or Wallace , just both have reps as model professionals and if my name was ( as KM and LW believe) being slandered and my job put in jeopardy I think i would use the media to defend myself too.

If they've undermined the manager deliberately then they need to go as they can never be trusted again , but all my initial point was is that both the board and the players need to shoulder the blame.

The board are trying to recruit a manager so they must be seen to be a board that back the manager.

Even if that manager is a little weasel who 99.9% of folk cannot wait to see the back of.

What manager worth their salt is going to come and work with these amateurs? We are a dysfunctional mess.

I’m fully behind the players on this! For the manager not to address that performance directly after the game on Sunday and give everyone a chance to have a say is negligent.

A good manager would have let them all have a good blow out listen and then address it with his views.

He’s weak for me
They tried that approach mind and we lost a player we’d spent months persuading to come to the club and ended up with that cabbage Halliday cutting about thinking he was Beckenbauer!!

Nothing rational gets sorted in the aftermath of that on Sunday as has been proved.

From the Record..

Mounting unrest in Rangers squad as team mates rally to clear names of Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace
More details have emerged of the highly-charged scenes which led to the duo being suspended by Rangers.
JS59564140.jpg

• Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace (Image: SNS)
    Bemused Rangers players believe fall guys Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller have been hung out to dry by their own club.

Record Sport has learned there is a mounting feeling of unrest inside the Auchenhowie camp over the decision to suspend the duo following Sunday’s Scottish Cup capitulation against Celtic.

And a large group of Graeme Murty’s players are already itching for the chance to clear the names of Wallace and Miller as part of an internal disciplinary probe into the stormy aftermath of the Hampden thrashing.

It’s understood there were around 30 eyewitnesses to the highly-charged scenes which broke out inside the Rangers dressing room following the 4-0 defeat.

Inside Rangers meltdown as details emerge of vitriolic attack that led to Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspensions
And a significant number of players are now willing to give testimony, adamant that there was no ‘bust-up’ between manager Murty and the two accused.

Club sources insisted skipper Wallace and talisman Miller launched into a foul-mouthed tirade aimed at the manager moments after the final whistle.

But this has come as a shock to many of those who were present at the time – and it has infuriated some of Murty’s squad who believe the duo are the victims of internal politics.

Record Sport revealed on Monday how trouble kicked off after two players, Greg Docherty and Alfredo Morelos, clashed on their way off the field and had to be kept apart inside the Hampden tunnel.

JS141773303.jpg

Rangers duo Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace have been suspended by the club (Image: SNS)
Kenny Miller is from a Rangers era where problems got sorted in the dressing room - Derek Ferguson on Ibrox drama
This row spilled into the dressing room where a number of other players became involved in what have been described to Record Sport as “chaotic scenes”.

Murty, it’s understood, was not present during most of the heated post-mortem. But, in his role as captain, Wallace pulled rank and attempted to get the situation under control by expressing his disgust at the standard of the performance.

Wallace’s outburst restored some calm before Miller backed his skipper with some stinging home truths.

But while club sources claim the pair overstepped the mark by aiming their blast at Murty in a venomous personal attack, this version of events has left many of their team-mates completely baffled.

JS148954312.jpg

Graeme Murty (Image: Reuters)
6 Rangers bust-ups that have rocked Ibrox over past 18 months
It’s understood Wallace and Miller were given no verbal reason for their suspensions after being banished from the stadium and training ground by managing director Stewart Robertson during a brief meeting on Tuesday.
It’s also been reported that Miller stressed to Robertson he was not involved in any bust-up with the manager and both players have laid out their version of events to the players’ union.

Robertson did, however, confirm the reasons behind the decision will be sent to them in writing before the end of the week.

Even if Wallace and Miller are backed to the hilt by their Ibrox team-mates it looks almost certain that both have played their last games for the club.

Lack of quote but Jackson clearly gets this info from a player.

Id bet my mortgage the fat mong has made that up. The stupid lady's front bottom literally clutches at straws in times like this a professional shit stirrer that acts like a bitter divorcee towards King as he's never involved in Ibrox stories like other journalists...

Simple solution Keith ya turnip heided prick start acting like a journalist and stop acting like a 12 year old lassie making up stories.

To think this retards won awards as well...

What manager worth their salt is going to come and work with these amateurs? We are a dysfunctional mess.
Yes and I hope you'll note my other posts on that.

Some of the names people are sneering at, they'll be longing for them in a few weeks time.

I'm predicting Billy Davies, he's about as desperate as we are.

I think a lot a lot of people on here are going to end up looking really stupid for believing the one sided articles in the daily record

It goes much deeper than that, Murty had already gone to the board previously to say that Miller a few others were deliberately undermining him, leading to players not carrying out instructions. Murty is weak and not fit for purpose and should have been able to deal with the situation if he had anything about him but the players have acted despicably and it is not the first manager it has happened to
Sorry but I do not buy that at all.

He is an under 20's coach who has been asked to manager one of the most famous teams in the world that is going through a significantly hard time in full view of the public eye.
Regardless of his faults and his lack of managerial capabilities, senior players and especially the Captain should support and work with him.

If what you say is true and they were undermining him to the extent that other players were not doing as instructed then they should be fired immediately. Also if it is true that would suggest their undermining played its part in our embarrassing performance.

Yes and I hope you'll note my other posts on that.

Some of the names people are sneering at, they'll be longing for them in a few weeks time.

I'm predicting Billy Davies, he's about as desperate as we are.

There would be protests at the door if they hired Billy Davies.

....by mouthing to The Record?

There’s no quotes from any of our players so I don’t think any of our players outwith Miller/Wallace have spoken to the media.

My take on it is, some of the players have said to Miller/Wallace - “we’ll back you up”

Wallace & Miller the good guys.... according to the Daily Retard

The fact one of these players who are seemingly Rangers through and through are now feeding information to the DR who have had such a blatant agenda against our club speaks volumes.

Get the two of them fucking out now

Robertson and Murty too

He's out there, maybe someone who won't be popular with Rangers fans, someone deemed not good enough, not the big name wanted. A few years ago no Rangers fan would have wanted Sean Dyche as the manager, but you'd take him in a heartbeat.

A smart, upcoming personality with a strong mindset and a determination to make a name for themselves.

I wonder if Derby miss out on the playoffs will there be movement on a new manager.

IMO opinion now there is no way back for any of the 3

Lets face it Miller was finishing this season anyway. Bit disappointed with the way Wallace has been treated but after this fall out I think his time is unfortunately finished.

But Murty really needs to get away from the club NOW. Hes a complete liability and I am astonished he's going to be in charge for Sundays game. Cheers for your efforts Murty but your time is up so hurry up and get out and let us get on with it

I heard a story about Murty that baffled me and made me suspicious about him, i have shared this story with one person on the board and i wont share names etc before anyone asks. Said person can confirm i shared story.

Back