MOTM Poll Rangers v Queen of the South - 19:45 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Believe it or not, there are more than 48,000 Rangers fans in the world…

I'll be honest, I rarely go to Ibrox these days, I'd rather watch at my mates house, takes up 2 hours of day, at the least 7 hours, there and back, if I go to Ibrox and I'm not that far away.

I take my hat off to folk that travel a distance for our games.

Any attacking options on the bench worth coming on? Out with the usual first team players and McCann I’m not up to speed on the rest

He’s not attacking enough and too ponderous going forward, quality taking the sting out of play but domestically we could do with someone with more drive and forward thinking.
Frustrates the life out of me. Such a talented player but so passive.

Davis and King aside, everyone else look way below the required standard to challenge the first XI.
Sakala would be better being packing his bags, Matondo looks no better or worse than Sheyi Ojo.
Ure needs to work on his first touch but promising.
Devine looks miles short of whats required to challenge Tav, or even cover for him in event of a long spell out.
Ridvan not had much to do, looks tidy.
Kamara, Arfield and Jack going through the motions.

Least the UB got the central move they deserve!

Games like this are an opportunity to impress the manager but we just don't grasp the opportunity. Again the second string have failed to demonstrate we have adequate back up and I fear we will be susceptible to injuries again this season.

Matondo having an absolute shocker against dross opposition. Not convinced with him at all so far.

Back